Introvert or Extrovert?

Does being around people

• Give you energy

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Drain your energy

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Definitely alone. Unless the others will just do what I say... and even then, probably alone... others are a distraction....
But there are projects when two people have to work together for reaching the common goal, no?

True, but oftentimes they are married, and then, they are "one" so to speak :)

Oh. I did don't answer the question because I don't care for a message board diagnosis this morning.

Strong ENFP on the Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator.
Dumb fucking test. And a bunch of people go with what someone else thought up in their had to compartmentalize other folks and think its their bible. There are even websites and message board dedicated to that shit. I know, cuz I was at one until I got fed up with the bullshit and bailed.

Interesting.

Its use is widespread among business interests. It holds weight in hiring decisions.
Its a millenial gadget. Like FB. For people who need to be led.
Gracie, millennials are NOT evil time travelers. You are blaming them for shit that happened before they were born.

Introvert.

I find people to be exhausting

640.jpg

Strong ENFP on the Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator.
Dumb fucking test. And a bunch of people go with what someone else thought up in their had to compartmentalize other folks and think its their bible. There are even websites and message board dedicated to that shit. I know, cuz I was at one until I got fed up with the bullshit and bailed.
So we can put you into the drain category?

Here's another question:

Do you prefer doing a project on your own
Or with other people?

Depends on how much I know about its machinations. If I know what I'm doing, just stay outta my way. If not I'll be a sponge and learn whatever I can.

Forum List

Back