• Give you energy

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Drain your energy

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
No tests needed...simple question for your answer.....

Do you get energy being around people, or does being around people drain your energy?

Do you get energy being around people, or does being around people drain your energy?
If one gets an unwarranted STFU rating, it drains energy by negative people. :badgrin:

If one gets an unwarranted STFU rating, it drains energy by negative people. :badgrin:
STFU!
You just drained my energy!!!!!!! That's mean, that's bullying. Where is the nearest safe space?????:badgrin:
I'm sorry.

PLEASE STFU!

Thank you.

Sincerely, Two Thumbs.

Strong ENFP on the Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator.
Dumb fucking test. And a bunch of people go with what someone else thought up in their had to compartmentalize other folks and think its their bible. There are even websites and message board dedicated to that shit. I know, cuz I was at one until I got fed up with the bullshit and bailed.

Dumb fucking test. And a bunch of people go with what someone else thought up in their had to compartmentalize other folks and think its their bible. There are even websites and message board dedicated to that shit. I know, cuz I was at one until I got fed up with the bullshit and bailed.

Interesting.

Its use is widespread among business interests. It holds weight in hiring decisions.

Interesting.

Its use is widespread among business interests. It holds weight in hiring decisions.
Its a millenial gadget. Like FB. For people who need to be led.

Usually if I'm over someone's house and they say with a straight face "It puts the lotion on its skin" I consider that a drainy person and leave. If possible.

On the other hand if I'm over a single woman's house and she says "put some lotion on my skin" then more the energy type thing.

Interesting.

Millennial gadget? It's been in use for decades.

Interesting.

Millennial gadget? It's been in use for decades.
Probably so..for those that need to be told what to think and what box they should be put in.

Depends on who it is. I do wonder if Bonzi lays awake at night trying to come up with a daily thread to ask this junk.

Depends on who it is. I do wonder if Bonzi lays awake at night trying to come up with a daily thread to ask this junk.
Well, since she did inform all of us before her Wet thread that she does not like sex...what else is she to do with her new honey as he lays there staring at the ceiling? She thinks of threads to start and he visits his hand? :rofl:

I should not laugh, but, bwaaahahahahahah!

Given the choice between a room full of people or a room full of puppies. I choose puppies.

Forum List

Back