Introductory mail

johngray123

Rookie
May 16, 2012
*My name is John Gray.
I am here to discuss problem in India which are related to the Corruption?
How to make India free from corruption and what are the issues behind the corruption.
So common join us to make India FREE FROM CORRUPTION.

*My name is John Gray.
How to make India free from corruption and what are the issues behind the corruption.
Welcome to USMB, johngray123. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Ahhhh, yes, let us solve India's problems. You're next on the list - right after we've solved our own issues with corruption.

Well really, we should stop giving aid to Pak i stan and give it to India.

I am ready to deposit $20 trillion into your bank account. Please forward your account number and send me a $20 million tranaction fee, so that I can release the money as soon as possible. Ending corruption in India is my one number priority. Hurry.

You know what we're doing here right mods?

I really get pissed when I see India and Pakistan people taking over our gas stations and shit around here.
I have a hard time finding a gas station where I can walk in and be greeted by an American "Hello".....I get jumble talk I can't understand....wtf is up with that shit??

Ah hayl....it's an intro thread......so I'll say welcome....BUT.....I'm American, and I am for solving Americans problems first and foremost.
I'm not into discussing India's shit.

*My name is John Gray.
Welcome to USMB, johngray123. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thank you for your warm welcome i have many question regarding corruption.
Corruption is all over world how can we make free our country from corruption.

Ahhhh, yes, let us solve India's problems. You're next on the list - right after we've solved our own issues with corruption.

After how many post can i put link of my website.I have posted a link of my website so it shows me message like you cannot post a link. Can any one help me in this matter.
I

John, first you must pass the gauntlet;

What is the land airspeed velocity of an unladen Indian swallow?

Forum List

Back