Introductions, Part MCXVIII

I am from Maine.

I am seeking a non-prenuptial agreement marriage with much, much, much older, extremely wealthy, childless, not especially healthy, (preferable someone in ICU with a prognoses of : "What?!" She made it through another night?") heiress.

Interested, soon-to-be-the-late-scions-of-fabulous-fortunes (old or new money, I am not prejudiced) may send their particulars for consideration to:

editec
c/o this board.​

Attn: editec
c/o this board

Wow! I just might have the "lady" you are looking for!!! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38X1YMpOjwQ]YouTube - Trisha Walsh Smith - The Youtube Divorce[/ame]

Recently divorced from a wealthy multi-millionaire, appears to be healthy (at least physically - no comment on her mental condition), probably much older than she appears on TV, and has some wild eyes! She just might be the one for you! :D

No need to thank me. Just take her off to Maine so we will never see or hear from her again. She is ------> :cuckoo:

Attn: editec
c/o this board

Wow! I just might have the "lady" you are looking for!!! :D

YouTube - Trisha Walsh Smith - The Youtube Divorce

Recently divorced from a wealthy multi-millionaire, appears to be healthy (at least physically - no comment on her mental condition), probably much older than she appears on TV, and has some wild eyes! She just might be the one for you! :D

No need to thank me. Just take her off to Maine so we will never see or hear from her again. She is ------> :cuckoo:

LOL, I like you, will you adopt me?

Sisterofyu

Im in Utah (the beehive state)

I am a single mom of teenagers

I divorced a Divorce Attorney (I plan to never marry again)

I work a Fulltime Job and go to College (part time)

Im left handed and in my right mind.

I'm Molly. Another night of being kept awake by the neighbors freaking barking dogs. I'm only allowed to sleep for 4 hours a night. AHHHHH!!!

I go by Ray. My interests are geology, politics, and global warming. I am a very liberal blue collar worker. A Millwright by trade. I will be 65 next week, but still walk up mountains, and love to explore new areas, particularly mountainous areas. History is another interest, and have visited a number of sites of interest in the US. I enjoy science of any type, however, quantum physics and cosmology give me a headache just trying to understand what they are saying.

I go by Ray. My interests are geology, politics, and global warming. I am a very liberal blue collar worker. A Millwright by trade. I will be 65 next week, but still walk up mountains, and love to explore new areas, particularly mountainous areas. History is another interest, and have visited a number of sites of interest in the US. I enjoy science of any type, however, quantum physics and cosmology give me a headache just trying to understand what they are saying.

Welcome Old Rocks!

Make yourself at home here, and chime in often! :)

Well, why not:

I am Mightypeon, a 24 year old Biophysics major, I am Half Russian/Half German.
I try to use this message board to increase my understanding of Americans.

For a German, I would propably be a centrist, which would mean left/extreme left in the USA.
My hobbies are history and martial arts.

I hope I won't regret what I'm gonna say here... I'm 25, graduated with a bachelor's degree in International Affairs, minoring in European Union studies and with a keen interest in the Middle East and currently getting into the Islam's westernization - and Muslims' differing reactions to it... I'm planning on getting a Master's degree in a similar area... would love to eventually work as a researcher - any kind of researcher. Right now I'm studying Swedish as I quite recently moved to Sweden. I also L.O.V.E. to dance, hang out with friends, etc.

Yup, that's me.

Forum List

Back