Introductions, Part MCXVIII

I dont think I ever introduced myself...

My name is Drea. Yes I am a girl. And yes, my screen name is my real name. I just forgot to put a space between my first and last name. My avatar is a shot from the movie Black Hawk Down. Some people remember me from TNFZ many years ago. One daughter in the Navy whom I like to brag about when she isnt making stupid decisions and another daughter who leaves for the Army in two months. And then there is my better half, Swamp thing.

Welcome, so long as you aren't another idiot, we have those in abundance:rofl: I make me laugh:rofl:

My name is Drea. Yes I am a girl. And yes, my screen name is my real name. I just forgot to put a space between my first and last name. My avatar is a shot from the movie Black Hawk Down. Some people remember me from TNFZ many years ago. One daughter in the Navy whom I like to brag about when she isnt making stupid decisions and another daughter who leaves for the Army in two months. And then there is my better half, Swamp thing.

I'm Gunny. I'm a dick. Ask anyone. No, I don't practice at it ... it just comes natural. :eusa_eh:

hi. im gary. from Missouri. just got in. I assume this is intro???? I hope. im retired. so they call me a professional dead beat. (amoung other things) :razz: I served 4 years in Nam. USN. im married. after i get set up ill join the crowd............Vet

I know you from another board...............

I hear the Show me state is full of conservatives and beer drinking losers.

:cool:

I guess I should introduce myself ..

name: fyi my s/n is not my first name lol

Sex: female

Occupation/school: HS Math teacher (yes I know I am young)

What brought you here? got tired of my comments never being posted on CNN:evil:

:)

I never saw an introductions section. My name is Nate Peele and I am a 39 year old conservative pundit/ blogger. I run a succesful self storage company today. I am happy to be here and educate some of you. I don't believe people choose to be liberal, I think they simply don't know any better. I am also looking to meet an attractive conservative woman between the ages of 21 and 28.

I never saw an introductions section. My name is Nate Peele and I am a 39 year old conservative pundit/ blogger. I run a succesful self storage company today. I am happy to be here and educate some of you. I don't believe people choose to be liberal, I think they simply don't know any better. I am also looking to meet an attractive conservative woman between the ages of 21 and 28.

Yer pushin 40.. Isn't 21 a little...daughterish for you?:eusa_think:

My daughter is 12. I don't mind an older woman, but I just find that women my age tend to let themselves go.

Forum List

Back