Introductions, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Conley said:
ps. I'm also part of the New World Order and a 27th degree Mason. I sit on the Comittee of 300. I hate both small children and puppies. I also eat babies.

Are you really a Freemason? Which lodge?

Name: Emmett
Sex: Uh! I have before
Education: Had to quit school to support my drug habit!
How did you hear about USMB: ???????????????
Let's see what else? : Free spirited, Libertarian, Truck Driver(own company), Repoman, Opinionated, Familyman, Unmarried, Grandpa, Traveler, Biker, Private Investigator, Gardner, Chef and all around nice guy!

It might take me all night to do the things I used to do all night but I still get em done every now and then. Well, maybe not that often. OK, I can't remember the last time but I can do it.

I was born 50 years too late. My stork got lost in a storm, dropped me down the wrong chimney (I hit my head hard) and then flew off and left no instruction manual for the poor unfortunate folks who lived in the house.

I tend to lean right and left when I am drinking! Sometimes I fall down but I am a determined sumbitch and I get back up! I smoked pot for 30 years and quit, now my eyes are going to shit. As a matter of fact all my other parts are wearing out on perfect schedule.

I am an American, as so as they come. I treasure the underdog spirit and his desire to succeed. I am disgusted by old un cared for little league fields with ivy on the backstop, folks who think I should pay their way and lawyers who live off hard working folks by sueing their ass off such as happened to me which is why I am driving a damn truck.

My grandmother once told me that I was special and that one day I would influence many people in some wonderful way...............she was wrong! She made great squash casseroles though.

I served 4 years in the Navy, can't remember the last time clock I punched but I know it hurt. Risky Business has been my life. I passionately enjoy stealing cars, sneaking around and doing things folks think you either shouldn't do, wouldn't do or couldn't do. Thrillseeker? Noooooooo!!!!! I just liked job security.

I really did quit school and have no real formal education. I guess I educated myself, I have read everything, believe I know even more and am ready to argue the points by which I believe this to be so.................... Don't let the smooth taste fool you though I came loaded with options for I am still searching the instruction manual for information on how to use some of my features.

I landed on the board through the LP website I think and have enjoyed participation here for about a year or so. I don't post as frequently as most however I do have opinions as some of you know and look forward to continued participation in the future.

Ready....set...........GO!

Emmett said:
Name: Emmett
Sex: Uh! I have before
Education: Had to quit school to support my drug habit!
How did you hear about USMB: ???????????????
Let's see what else? : Free spirited, Libertarian, Truck Driver(own company), Repoman, Opinionated, Familyman, Unmarried, Grandpa, Traveler, Biker, Private Investigator, Gardner, Chef and all around nice guy!

It might take me all night to do the things I used to do all night but I still get em done every now and then. Well, maybe not that often. OK, I can't remember the last time but I can do it.

I was born 50 years too late. My stork got lost in a storm, dropped me down the wrong chimney (I hit my head hard) and then flew off and left no instruction manual for the poor unfortunate folks who lived in the house.

I tend to lean right and left when I am drinking! Sometimes I fall down but I am a determined sumbitch and I get back up! I smoked pot for 30 years and quit, now my eyes are going to shit. As a matter of fact all my other parts are wearing out on perfect schedule.

I am an American, as so as they come. I treasure the underdog spirit and his desire to succeed. I am disgusted by old un cared for little league fields with ivy on the backstop, folks who think I should pay their way and lawyers who live off hard working folks by sueing their ass off such as happened to me which is why I am driving a damn truck.

My grandmother once told me that I was special and that one day I would influence many people in some wonderful way...............she was wrong! She made great squash casseroles though.

I served 4 years in the Navy, can't remember the last time clock I punched but I know it hurt. Risky Business has been my life. I passionately enjoy stealing cars, sneaking around and doing things folks think you either shouldn't do, wouldn't do or couldn't do. Thrillseeker? Noooooooo!!!!! I just liked job security.

I really did quit school and have no real formal education. I guess I educated myself, I have read everything, believe I know even more and am ready to argue the points by which I believe this to be so.................... Don't let the smooth taste fool you though I came loaded with options for I am still searching the instruction manual for information on how to use some of my features.

I landed on the board through the LP website I think and have enjoyed participation here for about a year or so. I don't post as frequently as most however I do have opinions as some of you know and look forward to continued participation in the future.

Ready....set...........GO!

Hola! Jump right in and test the waters...

Some advice:

Start slowly with few Ad Hom attacks.... Those you can add later as we all get to know ya! (Easier to forgive somebody ya know! Ya know?)

Enjoy, you'll become addicted!

Hey no1tovotefor,

I'm not really new dude. I just thought I would add an intro cause everybody else seemed to be doing it. I've posted a few worthless tidbits.

As to critisizing Admin's, if I see fit I will. Understand though that I always criticize in a respectful manner. I believe if you scan my posts you will never find where I have called an individual a name or been disrespectful. I don't do that.

Keep up the good work!

Emmett said:
Hey no1tovotefor,

I'm not really new dude. I just thought I would add an intro cause everybody else seemed to be doing it. I've posted a few worthless tidbits.

As to critisizing Admin's, if I see fit I will. Understand though that I always criticize in a respectful manner. I believe if you scan my posts you will never find where I have called an individual a name or been disrespectful. I don't do that.

Keep up the good work!

Actually, I was able to tell that you weren't new by the over 200 posts in your count...

Sometimes my dry wit doesn't translate well into this environment...

;)

Hello, Just registered and look forward to reading your posts.

My name is Ron, I'm 50 and pretty much retired due to health reasons.
Married 20 years with two kids, boy 19 and girl 17.
Looking forward to meeting the folks here, from some of the posts I see I have a lot in common with many of you.
Thanks

Otter_Creek said:

Looking forward to meeting the folks here, from some of the posts I see I have a lot in common with many of you.
Thanks
:thup:

Otter_Creek said:

Thanks

Hey. Welcome. Are you jew-brainwashed?

Here's how you can tell:

Do you think there's no alternative to empowering china with billions in trade? That selling port operations contracts to terrorist nations is a good idea? DO you think fencing the border just plain "wouldn't work" and amnesty must accompany any border security plan? Is nationalism ALWAYS bad? I anxiously await your answers!

rtwngAvngr said:
Hey. Welcome. Are you jew-brainwashed?

Here's how you can tell:

Do you think there's no alternative to empowering china with billions in trade? That selling port operations contracts to terrorist nations is a good idea? DO you think fencing the border just plain "wouldn't work" and amnesty must accompany any border security plan? Is nationalism ALWAYS bad? I anxiously await your answers!

Am I jew-brainwashed?
You might want to reconsider that "anxiously" thing.

QUOTE=Otter_Creek]Hello, Just registered and look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Welcome, Otter_Creek. I look forward to getting to know you, and to seeing which posts you related to.

Nice avatar! :salute:

Abbey Normal said:
QUOTE=Otter_Creek]Hello, Just registered and look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks

Welcome, Otter_Creek. I look forward to getting to know you, and to seeing which posts you related to.

Nice avatar! :salute:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Abbey Normal, You'll find I relate more to the conservative side, though I try to keep some bandaids on hand for when I'm walking the middle of the road. That getting hit from both sides can hurt sometimes.

Glad you like the avatar, we're very proud of our Marine son and sure do miss him. Fortunatly he's still stateside for now.

Otter_Creek said:
Am I jew-brainwashed?
You might want to reconsider that "anxiously" thing.

Just answer the questions.

Port deal: acceptable or unacceptable
Massive trade with china: The only option or not the only option
Immigration: A populist redneck concern or something we should all worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back