Introduction

Vera

Rookie
Dec 1, 2009
Waynesville, MO
Hello to everyone. My name is Vera. I have been lurking about for a couple of months and decided to join. I am still somewhat new to the forum idea so will be taking it slowly on reading and posting until I get more familiar with how things work. :) I hope everyone's week is going well.

Hello to everyone. My name is Vera. I have been lurking about for a couple of months and decided to join. I am still somewhat new to the forum idea so will be taking it slowly on reading and posting until I get more familiar with how things work. :) I hope everyone's week is going well.

Vera, Welcome! With that said, as you've probably already noted it's a bit rough and tumble at times. Still, for the most part there is respect between most of us. Yes, even between the left and right. Seriously, name calling is limited to the few and momentarily ignorant.

Just jump in, you can be sure that if you say something, someone will jump on you! Ohhh, that sounds sort of interesting. :eusa_angel:

*something*

Welcome, Vera.

I have, on occasion slipped into the behavior Annie so correctly describes. Please do not think badly of me. To quote John Merrick..."I am not an animal!"

I sincerely hope you enjoy a million posts on the site. There are gentile forums and people here for those who abhor things like...

POLICE LINE+++DO NOT CROSS+++POLICE LINE+++DO NOT CROSS+++POLICE...
The Flame Zone - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
....LINE+++DO NOT CROSS+++POLICE LINE+++DO NOT CROSS+++POLICE LINE+...
Tender ones should not tread therein.

For what does Vera stand?

Last edited:

So how do you like being a search engine at MIT Libraries?

My default assumption about anyone that claims to have lurked for two months before joining is that they are lying.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but it's highly unlikely.

How do you know that Ringel?

How do you know that Ringel?

Vee have our vays, ya.

Hi Vera.

Say "hi" to Alice and Flo if you see them.

4043919.jpg

Welcome, Vera.

I have, on occasion slipped into the behavior Annie so correctly describes. Please do not think badly of me. To quote John Merrick..."I am not an animal!"

I sincerely hope you enjoy a million posts on the site. There are gentile forums and people here for those who abhor things like...

((URL removed since I'm unable to post it, at the moment.))

Tender ones should not tread therein.

For what does Vera stand?

I have my opinions on many subjects. I am neither Democrat nor Republican. I follow and believe what I feel is best at the time. I do admit I lean more towards a conservative take on things, but there are some areas where people would definitely disagree with me on that. *chuckles* I guess you could call me an amalgamation of ideas and views. :)

A search engine?

Forum List

Back