introduction

You see me in places?

wtf?

Anyway, welcome, troll. I see you're trolling a fellow noob's introductory thread. Good on ya!

hi, to whomever...
i dabbled in a very few forums years ago. so, basically a newbie. directions said "start here," so i'm doing that.

anybody notice?
Welcome to USMB, thirdrail. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Here's a little water-and-flung-objects protection from stingers:

ultraBreeze_bend.jpg

:D

You see me in places?

wtf?

Anyway, welcome, troll. I see you're trolling a fellow noob's introductory thread. Good on ya!

lol...i am not trolling anything. i don't even really know what that means. i am clicling on things because i don't know how they work, i said "hi' to someone. i still don't, likr how doess the second ccolumn over from the "hoy", "old", "new" etc get what the get and what does it mean/

why don't you waant rookies saying "hi" to other rookies. we aren't plotting anything, like usurping your power.

but thank you. this post was much nicer than the others.

I think you deserve a neg.

now you sound angry.

anger and jealousy are bad combos.

i see noomi around places, i don't know her at all, but she always sounds up beat and pleasant in her posts.

i see you in places too, and i don't know you either, but you come across as mean missus crab cake.

LOL. i can't believe you actually threatened to neg me. what next, are ya gonna have me writin' bad checks just for the pleasure of my lickin' your boots. so neg rep me already. gimme a dozen, why don't you? the dizzying height of my big, what, ten rep pos is making me woozey and i need to be brought back to earth. just make sure you spread them out, ok, cuz i don't want you dinged by the new rule.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back