introduction in order...

Welcome Paul!

It's never too late, but it's later than you think.

(I'm not sure what the above means but it felt profound when I wrote it)

My name is Paul and I'm here to share ideas, learn and teach. It may be too late for me but my kids and theirs will need the help.

Hello Paul, :)

I am happy you have ambitions beyond yourself and hope you have a good time on USMB.

Champagne2520Tresses2520aklEXT2520W-1-1.jpg

Hi Paul! Welcome to the board! Not sure what you'll learn but I hope you'll enjoy your time along the way.

Well,
As a late response, Hi back and thanks for the welcome.
I moved and I am about half-way moved in.
a little R&R would be good about now......
...or 7&7 or even a mexican snowshoe or two.

I have spent too much time wondering what is going to happen to our country when we no longer pay enough taxes to pay the interest on the 16 TRILLION dollars we owe.
maybe we should try what the anti-federalists wanted back in the founding process. They figured that any central government would become too power hungry and too busy representing themselves to bother representing the People of the United States. Turns out they were right.

Well,
As a late response, Hi back and thanks for the welcome.
I moved and I am about half-way moved in.
a little R&R would be good about now......
...or 7&7 or even a mexican snowshoe or two.

I have spent too much time wondering what is going to happen to our country when we no longer pay enough taxes to pay the interest on the 16 TRILLION dollars we owe.
maybe we should try what the anti-federalists wanted back in the founding process. They figured that any central government would become too power hungry and too busy representing themselves to bother representing the People of the United States. Turns out they were right.

I suggest you start a thread in the politics section if you want to discuss that. An intro thread is nice, but not the best place to discuss ideas.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

My name is Paul and I'm here to share ideas, learn and teach. It may be too late for me but my kids and theirs will need the help.
Welcome: All repuplics are doomed to failure. The dumb outnumber the smart: the weak
out number the strong. A just Kingdom is suppreme!

Forum List

Back