Introducing myself

Valeria95

Rookie
Jul 17, 2017
Hello, I am new and I would like to know more about this forum and also I would like to make new friends :) thank you for your welcome

Hello, I am new and I would like to know more about this forum and also I would like to make new friends :) thank you for your welcome

Hiya, welcome and thanks for your introduction. If you venture into the political threads, bring may hip boots.

Or as Dante put it, "Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate". :uhh:

Welcome aboard Valeria95...

Sooo why don't you tell us something about yourself, interests, politics, views on apples and assorted nuts... whatever..:smile:

Welcome to USMB, remember that licking doorknobs is illegal here.

If you don't mind me asking questions, who did you vote for during the primaries, if at all?

We would like to have you find an avatar to go with your moniker so that we can remember you too.

If you don't mind me asking questions, who did you vote for during the primaries, if at all?

:nono: Intro thread, not politics. Give it a rest.
Just trying to learn about some of their positions~

Who someone voted for in the primaries answers most of my questions, with a single answer~

Who someone voted for in the primaries answers most of my questions, with a single answer~

It inevitably leads to tangential political bickering, even if the original interrogator doesn't participate in it, and that defeats the whole purpose of the intro thread. This is supposed to be about who the person is, where they come from literally and metaphorically, and maybe a slice of their personality.

I got asked the same question in my intro thread. I brushed it off by changing the subject to "where da women at?".

It inevitably leads to tangential political bickering, even if the original interrogator doesn't participate in it, and that defeats the whole purpose of the intro thread. This is supposed to be about who the person is, where they come from literally and metaphorically, and maybe a slice of their personality.

I got asked the same question in my intro thread. I brushed it off by changing the subject to "where da women at?".
B-but if I don't ask that, there will be no chaos.

New+Picture+%25284%2529.png

B-but if I don't ask that, there will be no chaos.

New+Picture+%25284%2529.png

Aha, so you're a Nihilist.
See? We done learned more about you than about the new recruit. :rock:

POGO SAID:

Wow. A voice of reason — on USMB.

I'm impressed (and I agree).

Welcome, Valeria.

Last edited:
salut les amis je suis ici pour faire des rencontres,me faire de nouveaux amis,incruster dans les débats :) je suis ouverte a tous les débats et conversation

Forum List

Back