Introducing MEYOTO

meyoto

Rookie
Jun 6, 2010
MEYOTO (abbreviation for “Me and You Together”) is inspiring people from around the globe with their custom art design of a national flag waving within the universal symbol of peace. “Show your colors. Speak your mind.” is my mantra.

MEYOTO is building a movement that has never been seen before-- a‘visual movement’ that people around the world can participate in. People will build a network of global support as one MEYOTO connects to the next one. Together they can lead the leaders to a better way of life for themselves, their children and the children of future generations. A ‘visual voice’ may produce the most powerful movement of all.

Last edited:
MEYOTO (abbreviation for “Me and You Together”) is inspiring people from around the globe with their custom art design of a national flag waving within the universal symbol of peace. “Show your colors. Speak your mind.” is my mantra.

MEYOTO is building a movement that has never been seen before-- a‘visual movement’ that people around the world can participate in. People will build a network of global support as one MEYOTO connects to the next one. Together they can lead the leaders to a better way of life for themselves, their children and the children of future generations. A ‘visual voice’ may produce the most powerful movement of all.
Welcome.

How does this movement manifest itself. When one MEYOTO connects to another, is there a fluid exchange? What makes two MEYOTOs any different from any other pair o' people?

Welcome MEYOTO.

Your screen name, however, reminds me of a phrase a sociologist friend came up with many years ago to described the "Recovering from Co-Dependency" movement: CoPoNoMo. I hope your movement is slightly less dysfunctional.

Welcome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxmEd9lcn0k&feature=related]YouTube - 'Wavin' Flag' by K'naan (Official World Cup Theme Song) on QTV[/ame]

How about starting a bit more modestly and just organize a commiteee to get rid of "Kudos" and "By the Same Token"?

Welcome.

How does this movement manifest itself. When one MEYOTO connects to another, is there a fluid exchange? What makes two MEYOTOs any different from any other pair o' people?
I think it is because it is a visual cue that instantly signals a commonality. During my tour of duty I had to travel in uniform - doing so exposed me to others in uniform and such provided a means for conversation. Met many people and made many friends along the way.

Seems like a great idea. I would rather be perceived as a friend than a foe....

Hi!!

Welcome to the NOOSPHERE!
Wikipedia the above, as an old Jesuit priest, Pierre del Tel Chardin already has explored and developed beyond your 'mantra' in his book 'The Omega Man'.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back