Introducing Irish; Do you know what race she might be?

How big will my Puppy Get?

this has some ideas about determining adult size.

I did it at 4 months and doubled and it worked great.

Got very close to their ending adult weight.

Your puppy will likely be a big dog on this scale , not huge maybe 60 to 80 from the look of the picture.

That makes me lean lab/ german shepard mix.

the feel of the of the coat and how it sheds will also help you to determine but that needs to be seen over a couple of years.

Either way your little one looks like a real find

How big will my Puppy Get?

this has some ideas about determining adult size.

I did it at 4 months and doubled and it worked great.

Got very close to their ending adult weight.

Your puppy will likely be a big dog on this scale , not huge maybe 60 to 80 from the look of the picture.

That makes me lean lab/ german shepard mix.

the feel of the of the coat and how it sheds will also help you to determine but that needs to be seen over a couple of years.

Either way your little one looks like a real find

Thank you. What adult weight did you use for Irish?

Ah, good for you Kiki!! Everytime you look at her you should be reminded of your good deed in rescuing her.

Kids were throwing razor blades at her???!!! Keep an eye on those kids, they sound like a pack of sociopaths. And I'm not kidding.

bull terrors are stocky dogs...a friend of mine had one that would flatten tires on car.....he would just attack and next thing you knew you had 4 flat tires...his ho insurance refused to pay after the 8th tire....you had to call and get the dog put up before you drove up there

bull terrors are stocky dogs...a friend of mine had one that would flatten tires on car.....he would just attack and next thing you knew you had 4 flat tires...his ho insurance refused to pay after the 8th tire....you had to call and get the dog put up before you drove up there

I've heard of such stories...lets hope its just a dash of bull terror! :razz:

Forum List

Back