Introducing Irish; Do you know what race she might be?

Kiki Cannoli

Have you met my shadow?
May 27, 2011
Really south of the border
She is approx. four months old.

kiki-cannoli-albums-irish-picture3990-irish2.jpg

We are thinking she has some bull/rat terrier. Poor thing was tied to a tree, starving and children were throwing razor blades at her.

We lost our beagle, Fenway, in May and by know means were we looking for another dog. But sometimes its not about what you want, its about what another living thing needs.

So,,,I am opening a business, selling my home and training a puppy. :lol:

bull terrier the head and all......the rest is just a mess....

did you miss my small dog, buddy?

008-10.jpg

he is 45 lbs....i wanted something under 8 lbs.....but like you....i got what came to me....

Does the tail curl around and touch her back with its tip ? I saw that you are located "really South Of The Border". It looks like you got one of those unique south americam mut dogs. Cool.

Does the tail curl around and touch her back with its tip ? I saw that you are located "really South Of The Border". It looks like you got one of those unique south americam mut dogs. Cool.

No the tail doesn't curl to her back.

Yep and exotic latin mix mut. :cool:

ETA: noticed this morning that while running, her tail is curled toward back much more prominently than I had previously noticed.

Last edited:
White German Shepherd Dog.

Could be mixed with something else though.

Great looking pup.

I know you will enjoy her.

Labs can have green eyes as well as some hearding breeds.

But if you know for sure ( by parentage) then it a done deal

She is approx. four months old.

kiki-cannoli-albums-irish-picture3990-irish2.jpg

The size of this little beauty at four months indicates to me bigger breed.

I think at four months you can wieght them and double the poundage for aq ruff idea of adult size.

Let me go check

Forum List

Back