introducing ernest t.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
sV73wh1uU9qrP5Tw0yS6hGuGpS3bEPq4ULK0KH7ocw6O_SomygX_RCJibeZ6VOxx7phbY4EVFGKaPcFnFr5VFWKpFWp8zEN6XRLVsC3-s4gASdn0mMNYQws9mqF4zXmVy6ZT4QvPOz5otHJ_D9h6Pe42hpgWfA0ZGrXnAk1XIuadouM59kme3YGAIdPxhrCJQhF4oxTR2qKQbZlcAQtbnZ_TlUpxO0jejf9FNGV0ug3VWR1ohc99MYROKfNm1ewICmzVCZrhK3jcMwtE8HpVJ5sf2HxnK1LttVryrVDr2r2QW6r1UzjpSp2XWASxLzjGNemBzkeDtOxNDo7GRJhN3Pmw9WweZ4E2YAdJ9qqgoqQIFO8c5HrKRKa1DpJZ_QajiZUa44iIotwTM1LipLzafvPUKDDlGfsuUW1gKOWFQdVxw-geXJQYk0qHKEOPezMpYGR3ZjJLnrIOqD1S4hMOKUtQHp9VsYv36UI_MZaOp1s78QlaciuK7FKh281U3YFsB574dj9EBg2IIqhwHJhZmBtPak-Jj-VayriXg6eQ-HFTGUmz5F7OaSPNQ79qqJwhErseVMrQ2ZNUNDQ0TPy5QVMRAy2eNy5Sj_K7v4woTYWBPkh8HshA=w648-h486-no

so i go to the humane to adopt a small brussels griffon puppy....seems everyone wanted the cute ass puppy....they had to decide from all the applicants...fuck that shit....so there was ken(pat) who was turned in by his owner at the age of 6...
seemed like a good idea....he is suppose to be a jack russell mix or parsons terrier ...if he is a mix he is mixed with satan....

o for the first few day he was perfect..then it rained....he does not like to go out in the rain ...then he began to howl...that got him the name ernest t. after ernest t. bass....youngins can google... he is 20 lbs of holy hell....he can jump 4 ft..and loves to do that...i can handle the howling when we get home.....but damn when he decided to howl when i got up to pee? lol i have never had one of these demon dogs.....he is cute as a button

they said his name was either ken or pat...he didnt answer to either ....but he does ernest t...apparently he was smacked on the head for howling...we dont do that...and i have gotten his head up now..when you go to pet him....he would cower at first....i pet him and sing ...hold your head up...hold your head up high....

simba is so jealous...they are good together 98 % of the time....then they go into the sound and fury stuff...a good no stops that....

those are my work uggs....i wont spend 120 bones for uggs
off ebay slightly used lol

i wear a size 11...just in case you needed to know

My god they look like they would make your feet all sweaty....not very sexy...maybe get some with spiked heels

b734745811facec0c29431f4281dd9f6.jpg

o dear...i dont sweat.....i glisten....and no i wear socks with them....and i have pulled my groin ...its not fucking funny i can barely walk

I wear heels everyday...well not every day but when I am riding my scooter

dingo-boots-mens-harness-nutty-mule-di19074-main.jpg

1999_Harley_Fat_Boy_FLSTF_Softail_Motorcycle_468x376.jpg

yall need to know this ..if i were to buy a bike...it would be an indian not a harley...

which is total bullshit since i am not buying a bike and neither is grumpy

yall need to know this ..if i were to buy a bike...it would be an indian not a harley...

which is total bullshit since i am not buying a bike and neither is grumpy
I bought that fatboy 1999. Indians are a fine bike

he keeps saying he had a bike when he was young...i keep reminding him ...the group of men killing themselves on bikes are his age..older men trying to regain their 'rock' lol he scares me to death in a car

he keeps saying he had a bike when he was young...i keep reminding him ...the group of men killing themselves on bikes are his age..older men trying to regain their 'rock' lol he scares me to death in a car
My scooter stays in the garage mostly...I just dont ride it as much as I used to. I should sell it.

not to grumpy

they say old people stay married due to the new adventure of aging...something new to both....we are bonding over pulled groin muscle tonight ....

New Topics

Forum List

Back