Introducing (and Handicapping) the Entire 2016 GOP Field

My view...

Scott Walker has pulled into the lead, and given the absolutely pant-crapping terror of the liberal media, he's probably a real threat. Now, whether he will withstand the limelight or be just another guy who peaks early remains to be seen.

Jeb Bush is formidable because of his name, establishment support and huge fundraising. But I find it impossible to believe that ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE would think a third Bush presidency would be a good thing given what absolute fucking disasters the first two were.

Marc Rubio might have potential, but he needs more exposure. He has the potential to cut into Democratic strength with Hispanics.

Chris Christie- He's done. Bush and Walker have sucked all the air out of his balloon. His state's a disaster.

Rick Perry- sorry, I can think of three reasons why he's going nowhere.

Rand Paul - Rand has the same crazy wing that voted for his father and little support outside of that. That the GOP hasn't taken out the long knives and purged these crazies from the party is a true mystery.

Ted Cruz- I have no idea why Cruz is considered a contender.

Jindal, Kasich, and the rest.... If the above stumble, there might be room, but I'm betting most don't even get in.

Forum List

Back