Introduce yourself!!!

;) Hello!!! Y'all, my name is Ms. Janet, I am a Retired USN Nurse from the Vietnam era. I would like to join everybody in here and and have a good time. I am living in Seattle, Washington, but will soon be going back home to Louisiana, next year. I love to post and respond and get into the latest threads. I hope i can meet some good people in here.

Welcome. I once moved from New Orleans to Seattle. I'm an LSU grad.

:lol: Hello!!!! There!!! I moved to Seattle, from Opelousas. I hate the weather up here, that's why i am moving back home. I am even taking my daughter with me,age 34. She has never been to Louisiana.She was born up here in Eskimo territory:lol:besides, i miss the good down home feeling.

I just saw this, so a little late to the welcome party.

But anyhow

Welcome!

Welcome AmericasBrave58 :welcome:

I too am a newbie to USMB however I am a seasoned debater on political message boards. Thank you for your service to our (once) great nation.

I would be interested to know you political leanings? Living in the NW region one would expect you to be a liberal, yet having served our nation I would expect a conservative?? Now in trying to figure this out, if you are moving to LA anywhere around NOLA, again I'd expect a liberal, yet most anywhere outside the two major cities of LA I'd expect you to be conservative.

Which way do you swing? Liberal or Conservative? Inquiring minds want to know!!:confused:
Nope!!!! neither!!!! I vote Non-Partisan. I don't mingle with either Liberal or Conservative. I was once a Moderate.

;) Hello!!! Y'all, my name is Ms. Janet, I am a Retired USN Nurse from the Vietnam era. I would like to join everybody in here and and have a good time. I am living in Seattle, Washington, but will soon be going back home to Louisiana, next year. I love to post and respond and get into the latest threads. I hope i can meet some good people in here.

Thanks for your service from a former squid! Now do you have my morphine ready?
Welcome!

:lol: Why? You Hurtin'? Did you know, that they now call us Sea Going BellHops,maybe because of the hat we wear. Sounds stupid to me.

Kick the n00b!!!

Doug,

Just cuz you're in a foul mood, doesn't mean you need to pull the cat's tail, kick the dog, hit your Momma and generally be mean to everyone.

Seriously. You need to chill. It's not quite 8 am where I'm at, but I think you need a few drinks and a nap today. Indulge yourself. ;) :D

And then after you've had that nap, NICELY welcome our new USMB member. Mmmmmkay?

:)

Peace,
Jeny

Yeah you're right. Sorry everyone.

Hellllloooo Nurse!

:lol: Hello to you to Jeny!!! That's alright!!!

Forum List

Back