Hope I didn't get any on you...

:04:

Hey.
I am Petro.
Apparently I post here occasionally.

My memory isn't what it used to be.

Now if I can find my damn keys....

petro, you're a cool cat, man.
There are a few socks who wouldn't agree with that assessment as I have been called everything in the book pointing out their ridiculous points. I am sure you are well aware of the usual suspects.:biggrin:
Site is nothing but entertainment to me, and I try to inject humor and sarcasm as I feel no minds will ever be changed. Best to mock idiocy rather than get worked up over opinions and narratives I cannot control.
Your insight is well appreciated and any voice against the dimming of reason is welcome.

Say what you feel like you want or can reveal like gender sexual orientation ethnicity country of residence political affiliation religion if you want you can also post a picture of yourself. I know there are many introduction threads but this is a collection also older members who introduced themselves a long time ago. Me Male heterosexual serbian/gypsy/russian reside in austria have no party or political affiliation but I'm a mix of liberal and conservative ideas believe in freedom and justice equality cisgender christian my picture is in my profile I speak serbian german and english
Visited Salzburg in Austria from an industrial trip to Munich/Kaiserslaurten/Karlsruh, Germany in 1989 (?). Austria on the tourist's trail is awesome, and we got to visit Mozart's birthplace. It's so different there. People live a wall away from each other, but the scenery was spectacular getting there, especially the one-of-a-kind shops. Nice thread, Mortimer. I don't know how I missed your thread. :dunno:

Mozart's birthplace & Salzburg, Austrai
images
th

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-16_14-5-19.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-16_14-5-19.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 237

Forum List

Back