Intro

Hi all, I'm a 48 year old Navy veteran, currently a land surveyor, musician and engineer/producer, conservative Libertarian that's tired of the BS in both major parties and I'm voting for Ron Paul no matter what!

I hear ya , pal.

I'd vote for a third party candidate too, if there one one running that I didn't think was completely nuts.

Ron Paul is tempting except his economic policies are total whack.

But ya know...if we want to fix this nation, it's really CONGRESS that we need to change.

And that isn't gonna happen unless we fix our campaign finance laws.

And that isn't gonna happen unless we gain control of Congress.

Hi all, I'm a 48 year old Navy veteran, currently a land surveyor, musician and engineer/producer, conservative Libertarian that's tired of the BS in both major parties and I'm voting for Ron Paul no matter what!

I hear ya , pal.

I'd vote for a third party candidate too, if there one one running that I didn't think was completely nuts.

Ron Paul is tempting except his economic policies are total whack.

But ya know...if we want to fix this nation, it's really CONGRESS that we need to change.

And that isn't gonna happen unless we gain control of Congress.

I was a Republican for a long, long time. I realized neither they, nor the Democrats have what it takes to fix this country. They also don't want to do what's necessary. Round and round they go, term after term with the same non results.

Welcome! :)

I have a question for you. Since you will vote for Ron Paul ( whom I like too, in many ways...limited gov. etc ) why would you vote in reality, for Obama to secure a 2nd term? You are really in favor of a Big Government takeover of America?

You must have been an RP or a YN.
There's a fag PN on here - AGayBikerSailor - you two should hit it off well.

I can understand you saying you're going to vote for Ron Paul as a protest. However this Canadian hopes you do not throw away your vote at the time it is so needed.

That being said, Welcome 68BTHP.

Thank you for your service, 168BTHP, and welcome to the USMB Boards. Hope you enjoy our threads and keep an open mind when you are engaging in debates and getting an idea of how many perspectives there are in our nation.

Forum List

Back