Intro

Did you know that, while discussing the issue of full body scanners in airports, James Carville said, ""Let me buy a security card, then go and measure my penis, and let me get on the airplane."

< shivers > I don't think any of us needed that menta limage.

james-carville.jpg

Last edited:
Did you know that, while discussing the issue of full body scanners in airports, James Carville said, ""Let me buy a security card, then go and measure my penis, and let me get on the airplane."

< shivers > I don't think any of us needed that mentalimage.

Did you see Saturday night Live.......:redface:

< shivers > I don't think any of us needed that mentalimage.

Missed it. Did they spoof that quote?

Yeah, it was terrific....he (the SNL actor) alluded to the penis measurement as something that might hold up TSA for an hour or so......get it? A LONG time, because Carvel's penis was so LONG?

Even the SNL guy thought it was a stupid joke.

Yeah, it was terrific....he (the SNL actor) alluded to the penis measurement as something that might hold up TSA for an hour or so......get it? A LONG time, because Carvel's penis was so LONG?

Just watched it on HULU, cute but not too terribly funny. Now the MacGruber episodes had me laughing out loud.

After paging through the board I would like to add my personal detest for using the terms always, never, all, and none in relation to a group of people- particularly a group that you yourself do not belong to.

I also despise people that pretend to know the mind of another - especially the mind of God.

Thank you for allowing this venterruption

I hate these things. Usually if you post enough you're gonna get to know me anyway.

For the sake of propriety though- here goes-

Been on message boards quite a few years. Already know some "faces" around here. Bridgie invited me - anyone familiar with her should know if you agree with her- you probably won't like me :eusa_whistle:

Despite our differences she and I are buds IRL and when she gets tired of hearing me on the phone she throws a bone of a new message board so she can take a breather - that and it stalls Sam's harassment of her for at least a few posts.

POLITICAL BOARD OVERVIEW-

*Libertarian

*ProLife

*Single Mother - 1 child

*Believes social discrimination trumps race/gender/age discrimination any day but somehow that never makes it into conversation without the argument returning to race/gender/age.

*Often wonders why people are considered narrow minded/ racist/ too conservative/ bible thumping/ etc.... whenever they even hint at personal responsibility.

*Becomes highly annoyed by the phrase "cite your source" - it's called an opinion and I created it on my own by means of multiple sources and life situations. Deal with it. If I'm starting a post about a specific current event I JUST heard of - I'll cite it. If I'm referring to a statistic - I'll cite it. If I'm saying what I think - just deal with the fact that I am capable of thinking on my own without the need to regurgitate the latest BS the mass media is feeding you.

Questions or Comments? Fire away :)

PS- I love smilies :tongue:
Welcome. Have a nice time.

I see nothing "natural" about an intro thread drifting into a pond with ducks.

Perfectly natural in MY intro thread - I have a fear of birds :)
Shouldn't have said that...

P1060530.jpg

I see nothing "natural" about an intro thread drifting into a spoof about dicks. :lol:

After paging through the board I would like to add my personal detest for using the terms always, never, all, and none in relation to a group of people- particularly a group that you yourself do not belong to.

I also despise people that pretend to know the mind of another - especially the mind of God.

Thank you for allowing this venterruption

I knew you were going to say that...

Forum List

Back