Intro

Fayebelle

Jan 10, 2010
Maryland
I hate these things. Usually if you post enough you're gonna get to know me anyway.

For the sake of propriety though- here goes-

Been on message boards quite a few years. Already know some "faces" around here. Bridgie invited me - anyone familiar with her should know if you agree with her- you probably won't like me :eusa_whistle:

Despite our differences she and I are buds IRL and when she gets tired of hearing me on the phone she throws a bone of a new message board so she can take a breather - that and it stalls Sam's harassment of her for at least a few posts.

POLITICAL BOARD OVERVIEW-

*Libertarian

*ProLife

*Single Mother - 1 child

*Believes social discrimination trumps race/gender/age discrimination any day but somehow that never makes it into conversation without the argument returning to race/gender/age.

*Often wonders why people are considered narrow minded/ racist/ too conservative/ bible thumping/ etc.... whenever they even hint at personal responsibility.

*Becomes highly annoyed by the phrase "cite your source" - it's called an opinion and I created it on my own by means of multiple sources and life situations. Deal with it. If I'm starting a post about a specific current event I JUST heard of - I'll cite it. If I'm referring to a statistic - I'll cite it. If I'm saying what I think - just deal with the fact that I am capable of thinking on my own without the need to regurgitate the latest BS the mass media is feeding you.

Questions or Comments? Fire away :)

PS- I love smilies :tongue:

I hate these things. Usually if you post enough you're gonna get to know me anyway.

For the sake of propriety though- here goes-

Been on message boards quite a few years. Already know some "faces" around here. Bridgie invited me - anyone familiar with her should know if you agree with her- you probably won't like me :eusa_whistle:

Despite our differences she and I are buds IRL and when she gets tired of hearing me on the phone she throws a bone of a new message board so she can take a breather - that and it stalls Sam's harassment of her for at least a few posts.

PS- I love smilies :tongue:

"Harassment?"

I've never done anything she didn't ask for first.:eusa_angel:

You should read Bridgie's intro thread: It will give you real cause to tap your huge natural reservoire to kick-ass.

WHo is Bridgie? And what is it with all these newbs?

( goes to find Xeno, he needs to get control of his followers)

Just climb aboard and get into the swing of things!
hairry.jpg

Forum List

Back