Intro of Dystopia

Dystopia

Rookie
Nov 23, 2009
Tennessee
Hello, I am new to this place and I use the name Dystopia. Reason that I use the name Dystopia, as I see nothing good that comes from man in the long run. With overpopulation, humanity is just going to crash and burn screaming that they did not get their fair share of the pie. Earth on the other hand, it has been hotter and it has been colder in the past. Earth will just move on with what humanity did to it.

When I was a young man, I thought of relaxing in the forests and just enjoy nature with a dream I could live a life like Walden Pond. The older I have gotten, the violence man can do to themselves becomes relaxing. When the 9/11 video was released, I found it to be disturbing. Now, I wish someone would remaster the video to be released on BluRay so I can watch it much better on my LCD HD television. Like to watch the human bodies of the hurricane that hit New Orleans as that is relaxing, as that is what man is. In fact, I like to watch the news in the hope that is breaking news will happen that is violent like a gunman going into a school to kill as many people he can. Not interested in fake violence, as I understand nobody expired.

When I was going to college, worked at a nursing home during the night shift as a security guard: you start to witness death. Have you ever been to a nursing home and question the room called the “Day Room”? It is just a simple room with a few chairs right next to the nurses’ station. During the night when only the staff and the residents are there without family members being there to visit family members: if someone is close to death they are placed into the day room so we can watch them die. My first time, I asked why he was in the room and told he was going to die soon. I looked at him, as he waved and smiled at me. Less than an hour after my shift ended he was dead.

Part of the building was a place to hold “Do Not Resuscitate” because they were old and dealing with a illness that is not going to improve. Since I was a security guard and the only security guard, I did not receive a flu shot that year. That year I had the flu and the worst flu I ever had in my life. The first week I was really sick with the flu and the next week I was feeling better only for it to come back again the third week. Because I had to work with the flu and work in the Do Not Resuscitate, thirteen people died because of my flu. There could have been more, but, was told that the official number before it ran its course was thirteen. Felt bad for a long time, but, death happens and death because of the flu was transmitted by someone that lived.

Suicide was very common in the complex as it was primary designed to be assisted living. Working there was not my home state of Tennessee were I now live again. It was a northern state with hard winters. A resident during the winter committed suicide by opening his window and turned the heat off in his apartment when it was -10 F outside. He just had his shorts on and dumped a two litter bottle on his chest with the window wide open. The nurse found him during her rounds and she called his doctor to get authority to send him to the hospital. The time the paramedics did come, the window was still open after taking a few hours before finding him and being sent to the hospital. It was to late, as they could not get him warm enough at the hospital and he expired a few days later.

Can go on with stories about humanity as I see it, but, I think you understand how I see life.

• Banned
You should help end overpopulation.
Kill yourself.

Not thought about killing myself, as my death would remove my delayed gratification of witnessing my own death. Have thought about being a mass murder to gain a lifetime of gratification, therefore, I would have the memories for the rest of my life even when I am in a prison cell. The memories of the action of being a mass murder would be my lifetime friend as I will always enjoy going over and over in my mind what I did to become a mass murder. Think about it, if I kill a single person I go to prison for the rest of my life, if I kill 100 people I go to prison for the rest of my life. Killing the second person and more are just a bonus with my memories of the lifetime of enjoying my gratification.

Kill yourself.

Not thought about killing myself, as my death would remove my delayed gratification of witnessing my own death. Have thought about being a mass murder to gain a lifetime of gratification, therefore, I would have the memories for the rest of my life even when I am in a prison cell. The memories of the action of being a mass murder would be my lifetime friend as I will always enjoy going over and over in my mind what I did to become a mass murder. Think about it, if I kill a single person I go to prison for the rest of my life, if I kill 100 people I go to prison for the rest of my life. Killing the second person and more are just a bonus with my memories of the lifetime of enjoying my gratification.

sick

Kill yourself.

100?
You think small.
Want to buy a nuclear weapon and orgasm over killing people?

Why is it sick? We pay taxes to build a military that can kill thousands of people. We pay taxes to water board people we do not like. We pay taxes to take care of people close to death just to watch them die.

Have you ever worked in a place that does cremation of the dead? Do know this guy that looked into your mouth to see if you had gold teeth. If the dead did, he would take a knife and cut your mouth open to lower your jaw so he could pull the gold out of the mouth. If you have a family member that was cremated that had gold in their mouth, bet you never notice any gold in the remains you received.

100?
You think small.
Want to buy a nuclear weapon and orgasm over killing people?

It is a little irrational you can even kill more than 100 people with a single shooter. The best place I can think of a mass murder would be Time Square in New York City with the New Year party. Every year thousands of people pack themselves into the streets to be a witness of the dropping of the ball. Someone just has to start shooting their weapon onto the street and the panic would make people start pushing people to run away. The firearm can kill a number of people, the people being pushed to the ground and being trampled to death can kill thousands of people.

Why is it sick? We pay taxes to build a military that can kill thousands of people. We pay taxes to water board people we do not like. We pay taxes to take care of people close to death just to watch them die.

Have you ever worked in a place that does cremation of the dead? Do know this guy that looked into your mouth to see if you had gold teeth. If the dead did, he would take a knife and cut your mouth open to lower your jaw so he could pull the gold out of the mouth. If you have a family member that was cremated that had gold in their mouth, bet you never notice any gold in the remains you received.

All those taxes to kill people, and you are still alive. *sigh*

This is a seriously depressing intro thread.....

It needs a little lightening up:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndwEOIaeuGo&feature=fvst[/ame]

Forum List

Back