intrade going mad at the moment

what are you talking about...

basically the same numbers that have been there all along?

or do you mean the flashing info?
i just seen obama odds come down in last 30 mintues from 67 to 63 . and people selling . what hell going on.

the really werid thing is paddy power have paid out on obama winning. so all just weird

i just seen obama odds come down in last 30 mintues from 67 to 63 . and people selling . what hell going on.

the really werid thing is paddy power have paid out on obama winning. so all just weird
it calmed down for a bit with obama going up., but now it going mad and obama odds crashing again. what the fuck going on

Dude, you need some fucking xanax.
i do sound a bit sad don,t i. but just wonder what going on with intrade today . romney rose then dropped. then rising again. obama dropped then rise and now dropping again. so who knows

it calmed down for a bit with obama going up., but now it going mad and obama odds crashing again. what the fuck going on

troll since day one

Forum List

Back