Intolerance? Guess It Depends On What One Is Asking For

It does if the point was fiction. The use of such language detracts strongly from the point and brings to question the author's own not-so-hidden bias that might be coloring the "facts".

I have my doubts - not that ideologues of the right and left can be rude and intolerant, but that this particular example is all it appears to be.
i am a conservative, there is no way i would deface something one of my co-workers had printed even if i found it objectionable

maybe i just have a greater respect for my co-workers than you do

I'm a liberal. There is no way I would deface something one of my co-workers had printed even if I found it objectionable. Maybe I have just as great a respect for my co-workers as you do and this really has nothing to do with left or right but rather with rude?
except it has been established that the left is far less tolerant than what they claim the right is

i am a conservative, there is no way i would deface something one of my co-workers had printed even if i found it objectionable

maybe i just have a greater respect for my co-workers than you do

I'm a liberal. There is no way I would deface something one of my co-workers had printed even if I found it objectionable. Maybe I have just as great a respect for my co-workers as you do and this really has nothing to do with left or right but rather with rude?
except it has been established that the left is far less tolerant than what they claim the right is

That's only because your right leg is shorter than your left.

you're kidding, right?

No. The word “established” was used. Will you give a straight answer? Did the Supreme Court declare it so? Was it by congressional vote?

- or was it simply “established” by some people’s opinions.
oh god damn
:rolleyes:
you are such a tool

LOL. Whatever. Just as I thought – no straight answer. Such has not been established. It is simply a matter of opinion.

No. The word “established” was used. Will you give a straight answer? Did the Supreme Court declare it so? Was it by congressional vote?

- or was it simply “established” by some people’s opinions.
oh god damn
you are such a tool

LOL. Whatever. Just as I thought – no straight answer. Such has not been established. It is simply a matter of opinion.
whatever floats ya boat, asswipe

nothing has to go before SCOTUS to be estabished, you MORON

oh god damn
you are such a tool

Duh! I never said that it did you idiot. Learn grammar!!!! Dipshit! It was just one possibility among others you asshole. You notice that I also gave congressional vote as a possibility too. Why don’t you learn to read you jackass!

Duh! I never said that it did you idiot. Learn grammar!!!! Dipshit! It was just one possibility among others you asshole. You notice that I also gave congressional vote as a possibility too. Why don’t you learn to read you jackass!
nor does something have to have a congressional vote you moron

why dont you learn to read what you write
you fucked up

I've been to more than a dozen political sites in the last few years. There is nothing on the right that approaches the pure all out venom of DailyKos, Huffington Post and Moveon.org. Especially when they were pushing Obama like a broke down Ford with fifteen minutes to go to get home and avoid being grounded for life.

Forum List

Back