Into The Vipers Pit

If there was a "super winner" vote...this would have gotten it.
During his meltdown - which I admit is pretty funny - he sounds PRECISELY like the EXACT replica of Mark Levin talking about the GOP.

And again, it's amazing how similar the two ends are.
I find it funny how they went from gloating before hand and for looking for excuses in the end. The fact that they were so quick to turn on Hillary and the DNC shows their problem runs much deeper then politics. Its a GLARING show of how little power members have in the party compared to the "elite" leaders.

Prediction.... As part of the party clean up Pelosi gets tossed for new leadership.
Pelosi and the Old Guard really need to go. There are people in the party who have had enough of Identity Politics and are ready for a more honest approach.
It was easier to leave the party than to try to explain to them why I left the party.

I'm going to have a very hard time voting dem in the future.
I remember post Nixon, it was very hard for me to vote republican. I did not vote in the Carter election and returned for Reagan. I suspect others will do similar.

During his meltdown - which I admit is pretty funny - he sounds PRECISELY like the EXACT replica of Mark Levin talking about the GOP.

And again, it's amazing how similar the two ends are.

Except that Levin has a solid grasp of reality and is very well educated in Constitutional Law, while the turds are out of their minds and don't know shit about the COTUS because they revile it every chance they get.

Democrats at best have a clean up ahead of them and at worst an inside the party war.

Lets hope for worse than that...

An inner party holocaust and mass suicide.

That would make America greater than ever, for generations.

I'd even give Trump credit.

Forum List

Back