Into The Vipers Pit

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
There is a internet news service for liberals called "The Young Turks". It is a collection of spoiled childish self inflating egotistical liberals. The "young Turds" describes itself as the leading internet news show for liberal youth. And election night for these young therapy dog coloring book users well............ it was a rather harsh night.

They started the night smug and full of bravado. Their night went on to become their worst nightmare. I have a collection of highlights here that start with their beginning of course and end with the greatest melt down on the net. They blame women,negros and latinos for their loss. Some of the things they say about those groups is truly interesting.

Towards the end they attack the DNC and Hillary as the WORST people to ever head or even be a party. They openly declare war on the DNC and demand leadership changes and heads to roll. If this is ANY indication of a party crumbling then 2018 is starting to look REALLY good.

I just LOVE this video!

Fury

This is absolutely hysterical.

Had trump been losing, I wonder what this would have looked like.

I especially enjoyed watching that self-righteous woman crap her feminist drawers.

In some way I identify with this...but had Hillary won, I would have been just as sick.

What can anyone produce that says she lost just because she is a woman ?

She lost because she is a lying career politician who has scammed this system for 25 years.

Now she is calling women who voted for Trump "dumb".

She comes across as a total moron and they are calling women dumb.

This meltdown is hysterical.

If there was a "super winner" vote...this would have gotten it.
During his meltdown - which I admit is pretty funny - he sounds PRECISELY like the EXACT replica of Mark Levin talking about the GOP.

And again, it's amazing how similar the two ends are.
I find it funny how they went from gloating before hand and for looking for excuses in the end. The fact that they were so quick to turn on Hillary and the DNC shows their problem runs much deeper then politics. Its a GLARING show of how little power members have in the party compared to the "elite" leaders.

Prediction.... As part of the party clean up Pelosi gets tossed for new leadership.

During his meltdown - which I admit is pretty funny - he sounds PRECISELY like the EXACT replica of Mark Levin talking about the GOP.

I find it funny how they went from gloating before hand and for looking for excuses in the end. The fact that they were so quick to turn on Hillary and the DNC shows their problem runs much deeper then politics. Its a GLARING show of how little power members have in the party compared to the "elite" leaders.

Prediction.... As part of the party clean up Pelosi gets tossed for new leadership.
Pelosi and the Old Guard really need to go. There are people in the party who have had enough of Identity Politics and are ready for a more honest approach.

Pelosi and the Old Guard really need to go. There are people in the party who have had enough of Identity Politics and are ready for a more honest approach.

But, who will take their places.

Look who is challenging he.

I hope he wins.

It will only mean more conservative victories in 2018.

I hope he wins.

Dunno. I hear that Tim Ryan, the guy challenging her, doesn't play the Identity Politics game.

This may take a while. Not just because the Old Guard is so entrenched, but also because PC/Identity Politics is as well.

Democrats at best have a clean up ahead of them and at worst an inside the party war.

I hope he wins.

Dunno. I hear that Tim Ryan, the guy challenging her, doesn't play the Identity Politics game.

This may take a while. Not just because the Old Guard is so entrenched, but also because PC/Identity Politics is as well.

Does that mean the black caucus is going to disband ?

Democrats at best have a clean up ahead of them and at worst an inside the party war.

They probably need one followed by the other.

I hope the GOP does not think it anywhere near out of the woods.

At the federal level, they are as crooked and self-serving as the democrats.

At other levels, they need to become better at messaging and working on those things they agree on...not always fighting about what they don't agree on.

Yeah. Look at some of the things you see here - one of the more virulent Regressive Lefties here recently said, when referring to the Constitution, "I don't care about a piece of paper written by rich white slave rapists."

Here it is:
I kind of don't care about a document written by a bunch of slave raping assholes.

These people have to somehow be marginalized in the party, but there are quite a few of them.

So now many in the party will have to just hope for the worst to happen while Trump is in office, which is not exactly a positive message.

Last edited:

I hope he wins.

Does that mean the black caucus is going to disband ?

They probably need one followed by the other.

I hope the GOP does not think it anywhere near out of the woods.

At the federal level, they are as crooked and self-serving as the democrats.

At other levels, they need to become better at messaging and working on those things they agree on...not always fighting about what they don't agree on.
Out of the woods no, but on a new path yes.

Yeah. Look at some of the things you see here - one of the more virulent Regressive Lefties here recently said, when referring to the Constitution, "I don't care about a piece of paper written by rich white slave rapists." These people have to somehow be marginalized in the party, but there are quite a few of them.

So now many in the party will have to just hope for the worst to happen while Trump is in office, which is not exactly a positive message.
In truth just going by the comments in the video you see and hear the virulent members of that party. You notice they do not blame themselves anywhere on that tape. But they blame everybody else.

I mean it took this election for them to come out and say she was the WORST possible choice in the history of democrats? Just where was that thought before?

It was easier to leave the party than to try to explain to them why I left the party.

I'm going to have a very hard time voting dem in the future.

Forum List

Back