Into the Badlands, Season 2 premiere tonight!

Just a taste of what is going on...

Shit's going down on the final 8 episodes! Anybody watching? Only got 4 left! Good stuff!

Unbelievable martial arts action, and drama, and story building, and as always friggin incredible cinematography. Almost each pause is worthy of using as a wallpaper. :)

If anybody has missed out, please start from season 1 on Netflix. This is my favorite show, behind Spartacus. So #2 on my all-time list.

Shit's going down on the final 8 episodes! Anybody watching? Only got 4 left! Good stuff!

Unbelievable martial arts action, and drama, and story building, and as always friggin incredible cinematography. Almost each pause is worthy of using as a wallpaper. :)

If anybody has missed out, please start from season 1 on Netflix. This is my favorite show, behind Spartacus. So #2 on my all-time list.
It's such a great show. What a shame it's ending.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
No i haven't watched it, i will check it out! Need something to fill the martial arts fix after ITB is over. :)

I'm downloading a move named warrior from 2018, Not sure if that's what you mean.

The move or the show?

Last edited:
No i haven't watched it, i will check it out! Need something to fill the martial arts fix after ITB is over. :)

I'm downloading a move named warrior from 2018, Not sure if that's what you mean.

The move or the show?

I'm talking about a new show on Cinemax. The first episode premiered a week or 2 ago. I haven't seen it, I've only seen a trailer, but it looked like it could be interesting.

I've been resisting this show mainly for the piss poor interfering marketing on AMC's part.
You're absolutely right. :)

Netflix may pick up the 4th season. And I truly hope so. This is the best show on TV.

Don't want to give up any spoilers for next season, based on the last ep. Just want to say it has to happen.

Give the show love, and it will happen. Get all your friends to watch it. I have tried. The only person missing is my bother....... So hard to get people into the show. When they weren't marketed.

Let's all hope that Netflix picks it up, bc this last ep, says that the story is going to continue.

I love all of you Into the Badlands fans.

thank you and let's pray for Netflix to pick it up.

Forum List

Back