Into the Badlands, Season 2 premiere tonight!

I've been resisting this show mainly for the piss poor interfering marketing on AMC's part.

I DVR'd it. Going to rewatch season 1 first. But glad it's back on.

• Banned
Great start to season 2!

Don't want to put any spoilers out there yet, but would love to talk about it!

• Banned
I've been resisting this show mainly for the piss poor interfering marketing on AMC's part.
Please don't hold any resentment against AMC marketing from your enjoyment of this show. :)

It's really good, you're only hurting yourself by doing so. And I don't work for AMC marketing. Just promoting word-of-mouth for a show that is totally different, and kick-friggin-ass.

I thought s02e01 would disappoint, but it definitely did not. The Widow's rocking even more than last season! Great action scenes!

• Banned
lol, what are you hoping for then?

Season Three, tomorrow or later today depending on time zone.... This show kicks ass!!

I cannot wait!

I usually don't care for martial arts shows or films.
I got hooked on this show however.
I still want to know more about the end of our civilization leading to the one depicted in show.

I still want to know more about the end of our civilization leading to the one depicted in show.
This first episode of season 3 is adding to all that world-building. It's seems to be all about "Azra" being a part of the end of civilization.

The 1st ep was outstanding! Incredibly great fight scenes and beautiful shots throughout. Before the opening credits, there were two great battle scenes, and the scene for the fight between Moon and The Widow was a sight to watch on a movie screen! And Sunny celebrates New Years with pots and pans! Friggin awesome!

It also opened up a lot of the story-world, with more people that have "the gift". And more Azra connections (though Bajie says they never answered, typical for his lying self ...). It was a great show! I can't wait for episode 2!

This first episode of season 3 is adding to all that world-building. It's seems to be all about "Azra" being a part of the end of civilization.

The 1st ep was outstanding! Incredibly great fight scenes and beautiful shots throughout. Before the opening credits, there were two great battle scenes, and the scene for the fight between Moon and The Widow was a sight to watch on a movie screen! And Sunny celebrates New Years with pots and pans! Friggin awesome!

It also opened up a lot of the story-world, with more people that have "the gift". And more Azra connections (though Bajie says they never answered, typical for his lying self ...). It was a great show! I can't wait for episode 2!
The widow kicking ass in stilettos without breaking a heel.
Classy and a little sexy.:rolleyes:

World is getting bigger, widow getting sexier...

Wow, sorry you didn't like it. It's a great show.

Did you start on season 2 (as in your tralier)? Because then I can understand... You'd be totally lost. :) (that's a great trailer for season 2)

Just a peak at season 3.... fucking awesome!!!

And yes, that's the kid-king from Game of Thrones! Fuckin kick ass!

Just another little peek at season 3, and the vast world it has become. :)

It is simple.

They outlawed guns worldwide because of catastrophic wars, which caused people to turn to swords, which caused people to become masters of weapons like swords and unarmed combat, which caused people to hire sellswords to protect them and their belongings.

Forum List

Back