intimidation?

Is Schiff serious?
Pelosi On Trump's Yovanovitch Attack: He Knows He's In Over His Head

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described Trump’s tweet, below, as “witness intimidation in real time by the president of the United States.”

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrumpNov 15

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

"
And is it his right to bribe the Ukraine president to investigate the bidens to help him in the election? Or is that impeachable?
I see you are dutifully using the new code word that Schiff-for-Brains focus group tested.

You're a good little minion.
Bribe is the new word ??? It's in the constitution Trump is guilty as shit and if we don't do something a future president can pull the same shit

Really? I wasn't aware that Trump threatened to withhold anything from Ukraine, pending on a corruption investigation.

Biden did though, in order to stop a a corruption investigation that would have incriminated his son.

Then admitted it in public.
America and the rest of the foreign world wanted prosecutor gone He was a crook a friend of trump
More lies.

Just another attempt to shut Trump up. Seems to me like Schiff Face can invent a crime if Trump goes to the bathroom once too often. What that tells us is the future has even more disappointing witnesses that Trump will have a party with.

View attachment 290208
ray,,do you really want a dem president in the future to act as reprehensible as trump has?

What has he done that could be construed as "reprehensible"?
Asking another country to help HIM in an election keeping munitions from them unless they agree to help Help CONGRESS gave them .. Hows that for starters ,?,,Forget about the way he handles our foreign affairs or those in the WH DARING them to open their mouths

When was the Ukraine denied the Javelin missiles they needed, aside from when Obama was President?
Trump gave them javelins but how many died because of his delaying tactics? And Guiliani is nothing but a low life pos
Zero.

Is Schiff serious?

"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) described Trump’s tweet, below, as “witness intimidation in real time by the president of the United States.”

Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors.

"
And is it his right to bribe the Ukraine president to investigate the bidens to help him in the election? Or is that impeachable?

Why are the Biden's not welcoming an investigation? Remember the democrats standard of if you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear in being investigated.
Does that hold true with all those subpoenas not being honored?
Challenged in court, Zippy.

77240218_2512367138876556_7293562146074394624_n.jpg

The left always finds the truth intimidating. Like those melting Nazi's faces in the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark", the lies they fabricate and snares they devise in dark hidden basements and dungeons, invariably melt when exposed to the light of day.

I always find it laughable when Republicans castigate others for lying. Since the days of Joe McCarthy, Republicans have been lying about and vilifying the left in ways that's routinely fodder for late night comedy. You've had more than 20 investigations of the Clintons without one charge being filed, and then decry an investigation which has seen 8 Trump Administration and Campaign officials either pleadiing guilty or being unanimously convicted by juries in right wing neighbourhoods. All are either in jail or awaiting sentencing.

You've got a hell of a nerve whining about the "swamp", when Trump is running the most corrupt administration in the history of the nation.
Wow. Is it weird that I just envisioned your face melting when I read that? :laughing0301:

It is weird how you envision a fantasy movie where the bad people die horribly as the fate of those you consider your "enemies". I think this is a normal fantasy of most teenagers. If this kind of childish shit persists into your 20's or beyond, you might want to talk to someone about it.

ray,,do you really want a dem president in the future to act as reprehensible as trump has?

Why would I care if he's doing a good job? That's why I vote for people. I'm the employer and they are the employee. They work for me, and I base my vote on how good of a job they do.
Ray I've made rather large bucks in the market under Trump But STILL want him gone I'll live very well under Biden

Then you'd be a lousy employer, let me tell you that. You want him gone because you hate him personally. That's a stupid reason to want to get rid of a leader in our federal government, especially when they are doing a kick ass job.

You would rather see our country do lousy but like the President personally than the other way around. Biden can't even figure out what state he's in at a given time. He's as confused as a baby in a topless bar. The man doesn't need to be President, he needs to retire.
Bet you love trumps ass too

A comment I might expect......from a 12 year old.

The country isn't doing better under Trump. Not in any way.

Why would I care if he's doing a good job? That's why I vote for people. I'm the employer and they are the employee. They work for me, and I base my vote on how good of a job they do.
Ray I've made rather large bucks in the market under Trump But STILL want him gone I'll live very well under Biden

Then you'd be a lousy employer, let me tell you that. You want him gone because you hate him personally. That's a stupid reason to want to get rid of a leader in our federal government, especially when they are doing a kick ass job.

You would rather see our country do lousy but like the President personally than the other way around. Biden can't even figure out what state he's in at a given time. He's as confused as a baby in a topless bar. The man doesn't need to be President, he needs to retire.

I feels for ya. My country is doing great under Trump!

Is Schiff serious?

"

Yeah, it was sooooooo intimidating shitt immediately relayed it to the witness in the middle of her testimony, becoming an accomplice to the "intimidation". Can you say co-conspirator?

Yovanovich is not even a witness?! She saw no crime that Trump committed. Trump is just being Trump. Why was "Masha" even there? She is not a fact witness.
She got removed and replaced by Bill Taylor, a decorated war hero, not a Trump stooge. This impeachment bullshit is just a partisan kangaroo court for the MSM. Wait until Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz start indicting democrats. That's when the real fun starts.
WHY was she removed ?Why didn't trump asshole pompaeo {sp} speak up for her ?... are all trump shitheads afraid of him?

She was reassigned because that's what the president wanted. That's all it takes.

Of course it is no new wars

No new wars

No new wars

No more wars, Trump is an excellent president.

No

N

E

W

Wars

Democrats are war hawks to the max , they talk shit but when a president doesn't fight a war..

Well then.

Better than yours. You can only dream about our unemployment numbers. Eat your heart out.

Is Schiff serious?

"

Why are the Biden's not welcoming an investigation? Remember the democrats standard of if you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear in being investigated.
Does that hold true with all those subpoenas not being honored?
2 equal branches of Gov't.........both with powers............

If you have a problem with executive powers then I suggest you take it up with the 3rd Branch of Gov't.........Good luck..........The power of oversight doesn't exceed the powers of the Executive.

So go cry to your mommy

For conservatives/libertarians it is... Eight years of Obama was a living hell

Is Schiff serious?

"

Schiff serious? Look at the dude's eyes. He has crazy eyes.

Sorta like that dunce, AOC

Yovanovich is not even a witness?! She saw no crime that Trump committed. Trump is just being Trump. Why was "Masha" even there? She is not a fact witness.
She got removed and replaced by Bill Taylor, a decorated war hero, not a Trump stooge. This impeachment bullshit is just a partisan kangaroo court for the MSM. Wait until Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz start indicting democrats. That's when the real fun starts.
what did Giuliani do to get paid A HALF A BILLION DOLLARS for, by the 2 Russian sympathizer Ukrainian American goons? That's $500 MILLION DOLLARS!

Why was Giuliani in the Ukraine with those 2 goons Igor and Lev, in the first place?? (who don't have that kind of money themselves to pay Giuliani that humongous amount and were fronted by someone behind the Russian sympather'scurtain) ?

It certainly was not for just digging up dirt on the Bidens/DNC for the President...

looks to me like Giuliani was $500 MILLION DOLLARS in to doing something in the Ukraine that actually IS CORRUPT! And ya'll have heart attacks for an $80 k a month fee paid for 2 people on a BOD's transaction....?

As a friend who passed onward used to say to me when debating him... ''This is deeper than pastry (PIE), Care!''

There's a lot more going on here...

Is Schiff serious?

"

Why do they have to? Why, if this is all a real concern and not simply political campaign bull crap, wouldn't Trump simply follow the law and have the DOJ under Barr, look in to it? Why Giuliani, and Igor and Lev?

Do you think it is ok or legal for any President to run around to foreign countries and ask the foreign country to investigate ANY American citizen, without the DOJ being involved to protect the American citizen's rights?

Is Schiff serious?

"

Kittycat you have a point My suggestion is lets have an investigation RIGHT AFTER Giuliani and all the others issued subpoenas that were told not to testify raise their right hands FAIR ?

The intimidation by Trump seems more like it was meant for future witnesses to me.... Let them see the Wrath of Trump, that will come down on them, if they tell the TRUTH.

Forum List

Back