Interview with the President: Jail Time for Those without Health Care Insurance?

Interview with the President: Jail Time for Those without Health Care Insurance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard it was the death penalty:eek:

NOTE the Idiotic marginalizing by SmuggyBear? Typical Statist that probably doesn't have a stable JOB and is probably a WELFARE recipient himself.

He probably lives in his mother's BASEMENT...and could NEVER cut the apron strings

Last edited:
Get your kid use to paying for someone else, like social security he will be paying for the seniors of today but the system will be broke when it is his time to collect. Here is your hope and change!!!! Remember that line that I will not raise your taxes if you earn less than $200.000.00. Forcing you to buy someting you don't want and are oposed to sounds like a tax to me!!!

Get your kid use to paying for someone else, like social security he will be paying for the seniors of today but the system will be broke when it is his time to collect. Here is your hope and change!!!! Remember that line that I will not raise your taxes if you earn less than $200.000.00. Forcing you to buy someting you don't want and are oposed to sounds like a tax to me!!!

Keee Keee is a bit Dumb Dumb. SS as it was set up was just fine. It was the policy of Ronald Reagan and those that folowed to spend the SS account as part of the general federal income that has constantly left it wanting. Another neo con lie has been dispelled...Thank you.:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back