Interview with the founder of Black Guns Matter....Gun control is people control...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Dan Proft is a local radio host, news paper owner, and political mover and shaker in Illinois.....he conducts interviews with local and national figures....this week he interviews the founder of Black Guns Matter, a man who is bringing the 2nd Amendment to inner city neighborhoods...

Gun Control Is People Control

Dan Proft is a local radio host, news paper owner, and political mover and shaker in Illinois.....he conducts interviews with local and national figures....this week he interviews the founder of Black Guns Matter, a man who is bringing the 2nd Amendment to inner city neighborhoods...

Gun Control Is People Control

What I got out of this was

1. He is not against CCW. That's a plus. He's against the bureaucracy placed in getting one.
  2. He's against class differences. This is another plus. He has people in his life from all walks of life including rough and tumble to a cousin that is a cop. And he interacts with all of them in a positive manner
  3. He isn't pushing the total removal of gun regulation at all. But he wants Philly to adhere to the Penn State Laws instead of what they do. Actually, Philly and Pittsburg doesn't add, they just make it much more difficult for you to get that CCW so you can carry on the street. And if you don't have one, you are committing a felony if you are caught with a weapon on the street. Nothing wrong with him on this one
he's a very articulate person and expresses himself well. But he sees class problems when it's actually EVERYONES problem in Philly. It just isn't blacks that have these problems. Everyone has the same problem with getting the CCW so they can legally carry.

I support the CCW laws big time. Hate to break it to you but I make a very poor gun grabber. But I want it to be a safe way of carrying guns. And Not ONE single CCW carrier has ever been a problem. It weeds the bad from the good. Yes, you have to carry it concealed. But it also makes the bad guy have to guess is anyone around armed or not. What I don't like is the games played to discourage people from getting those licenses. You discourage people from having to get those licenses so they will illegally carry making them part of the criminal element.

New Topics

Forum List

Back