Interview: Obama Had Marxist Vision For US At Occidental College

Scary black man!

RACIST! I didn't see anything about his race mentioned. You always play the race card you POS!

Yep and is so childish that she has to neg me as soon as she cans.. She probably hits every post I make until she can neg me . It is like clock work:D .. Before it would bother me , now I find it very funny , yet sad that she is so obsessed with me that she stalks my post

Scary black man!

RACIST! I didn't see anything about his race mentioned. You always play the race card you POS!

Yep and is so childish that she has to neg me as soon as she cans.. She probably hits every post I make until she can neg me . It is like clock work:D .. Before it would bother me , now I find it very funny , yet sad that she is so obsessed with me that she stalks my post

That's why I had it turned off. Who cares? It just gives the kids here a toy to play with.

"...so obsessed with me that she stalks my post."

I have the same issue with jillian and NYCabinetmaker.

Nothing better to do but count my posts and say something negative about me rather than talk about what's on the thread.

Watch jillian when she gets here. My posts will be one of the first she seeks out....just to razz me over something that happened behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Scary black man!

....and the race card comes out because the Obama supporter is either unwilling or incapable of defending Obama's position on substance, fact, or justification. Other responses from the liberal playbook when faced in similar situations:

* Smear the source
* Shift the argument to something else

If this is one of Obama's policies and they happen to be Marxist, why not argue or justify it based on substance instead of trying to hide from it behind the race card? The race card has been played more often the boy who cried wolf.

wait wait........explain, please explain how his policy right now, what has come to be under Obama is marxist, please explain, in your own words.

Oh goody, another 'informative' thread from the far far right. It's the RED SCARE people. People who don't know that the former Soviet Union and Communist China are not now and never have been any different than Nazi Germany: Authoritarian, anti democratic and monistic.

Consider, the GOP wants to control the White House, the Supreme Court and both houses of Congress; seeks Christianity as the sole religion and is working to suppress the franchise of millions of our citizens.

And consider how many who attended a University 'tried out' different philosophies and life styles in their formative years. While the child is the father of the man, the teenager/young adult is, thankfully, not.

Agenda 21

Global Poverty Act

Socialized medicine

if it is socialized medicine why are the private insurers in on the act?

Global Poverty Act of 2007?The bill passed the Foreign Affairs Committee in July 2008. It was never scheduled for a vote on the Senate floor, however, and died at the end of the session.

Agenda 21-Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regards to sustainable development. It is a product of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992.

Last edited:
Agenda 21= its 2 decades old, lol how is this one of obamas ideas or something that passed under him

Global Poverty Act- 2007 under the bush years, once again this has NOTHING to do with what the OP was posting about seeing as it is something that pertains to the entire planet, and it was under bush.

Socialized medicine- HOW in the holy name of everything do you think Obama/romeny/regan care is socialized medicine? do you even know what socialized medicine is? cause just the fact that you put this up I think will make people wonder about your IQ level.

Agenda 21

Global Poverty Act

Socialized medicine

if it is socialized medicine why are the private insurers in on the act?

Global Poverty Act of 2007?The bill passed the Foreign Affairs Committee in July 2008. It was never scheduled for a vote on the Senate floor, however, and died at the end of the session.

Agenda 21-Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regards to sustainable development. It is a product of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992.

Moon these guys are really really slow. its actually funny to read their posts, if you want good laughts read, crusaderfrank, amyusa and becky they are dodos of the worst degree

Forum List

Back