Interstellar

Id rather watch playboy tv. Wouldnt you?
Get yourself some bitch-slap, s0n. :slap:
I dont like the idea of being married to 1 vagina for the rest of my left.
Vaginas are like cars. After 10 years they call it quits.

While the penis keeps on going and going and going...
Since im wealthy id only get married to someone who agrees to sign a prenuptial agreement. Im scared shed take my shit

They're like classic cars. Lots of maintenance and once a month you have to throw down an oil pan.

They're like classic cars. Lots of maintenance and once a month you have to throw down an oil pan.
Man im a terrible influence...

I liked it. Saw it in a X/D Digital theatre. Very immersive experience, if you dig space-time continuums, compressions, and infinity.

Talk to the Legos...
lego.jpg

Absolutely empty film, as for me. Don't like such film, where under the picture there is nothing to think about. Like a clip.

I suggest that says more about you than the film, Igrok.

But . . . that's just my opinion.

I liked it but perhaps because I expected it to be much worse. I had quite a nice surprise. I am not very a good physicist and all that science space theory is too much for me to even start thinking if it's right or wrong. I just accepted director's vision. However the movie had a few major flaws in a plot. But I liked the ending. Or the ambiguity of it. <spoiler> If you like happy endings - just believe what you see. If you like more realistic ending - understand it just like that <spoiler> Overall - good movie. Oh and the main cast wasn't annoying and that's a good stuff too.

Best movie I've seen in a long time. No sound in space was terrifying. Great story, acting, directing. I highly recommend this movie.

Forum List

Back