Interstellar comet will arrive at its closet approach to earth on December 28th

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
NYT – It came out of the Northern sky, a frozen breath of gas and dust from the genesis of some distant star, launched across the galaxy by the gravitational maelstroms that accompany the birth of worlds.
Interstellar Comet will arrive at its closest approach to earth on December 28th

Yeah NASA will tell you two minutes before it hits you know that parent you leftist morons love the parental gov. you trust and foam at the mouth over...........

NYT – It came out of the Northern sky, a frozen breath of gas and dust from the genesis of some distant star, launched across the galaxy by the gravitational maelstroms that accompany the birth of worlds.
Interstellar Comet will arrive at its closest approach to earth on December 28th

Yeah NASA will tell you two minutes before it hits you know that parent you leftist morons love the parental gov. you trust and foam at the mouth over...........
Alex has a pill for that.

180 million miles eh? Close shave...LOL!

Endtimeheadlines---I guess they were rooting for a hit?
That is indeed a close shave in relative terms when discussing the vastness of the galaxy.
What is your understanding of the universe, assuming you have one.

180 million miles eh? Close shave...LOL!

Endtimeheadlines---I guess they were rooting for a hit?
That is indeed a close shave in relative terms when discussing the vastness of the galaxy.
What is your understanding of the universe, assuming you have one.

Safe assumption.

Relative being the operative phrase. However, I was not discussing the vastness of the galaxy...I was mocking the pseudo-hysterical tone of the OP.

If you wish context...a million miles is a bit too far to walk.

Safe assumption.

Relative being the operative phrase. However, I was not discussing the vastness of the galaxy...I was mocking the pseudo-hysterical tone of the OP.

If you wish context...a million miles is a bit too far to walk.
It's even farther away than the stretch your post tries to make.I didn't note any "pseudo-hysterical" tone in the OP though I did get the distinct impression that some people just don't trust the government at all.

After the Russian collusion fiasco, Hillary Clinton's illegal actions at the State Department and her manipulation of the DNC during the 2016 election (which is still shaking out in Ukraine) and the impeachment folly unfolding like a slow motion car wreck right before people's eyes I can't say I have much trust in the government myself.

Though if a comet was known to be heading straight for earth I'm pretty sure everyone would get prior warning, whether that would do much good or not.

We need a small one to hit California so it takes out the San Andreas fault and Cally sinks into the ocean. Now that’s a Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Topics

Forum List

Back