Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
h-MINOAN-628x314.jpg

DNA reveals origin of Minoan culture

Minoans Came From Europe, Not North Africa, Ancient DNA Suggests | HuffPost

Well, they would kinda have to be if we all started black. This just came up while googling. It only changes timelines, not blackness

and yes they are and is what I have argued in the past. Arab like color that went to both darker and lighter.

You have presented a very good case & I have never really been interested in skin color.

Thankx

Well, they would kinda have to be if we all started black. This just came up while googling. It only changes timelines, not blackness

and yes they are and is what I have argued in the past. Arab like color that went to both darker and lighter.

You have presented a very good case & I have never really been interested in skin color.

Thankx
All Blacks arent Egyptians so they wouldnt have had to be Egyptian to be brown.

Arabs were originally Black as proven pretty convincingly by the white German scholar Gert Muller.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NMPI4MQ/?tag=ff0d01-20

51HCz6NzChL._AA300_.jpg

Todays Arabs are really just an admixture and one of the reasons many white people claimed Obama was an Arab.

You dont have to be interested in skin color. You need only to seek the truth. I dont claim that whites didnt design and build mt rushmore. I look at the evidence.

Thankx

Arabs were originally Black as proven pretty convincingly by the white German scholar Gert Muller.

51HCz6NzChL._AA300_.jpg

Todays Arabs are really just an admixture and one of the reasons many white people claimed Obama was an Arab.

You dont have to be interested in skin color. You need only to seek the truth. I dont claim that whites didnt design and build mt rushmore. I look at the evidence.
That will shirley piss off the trump deplorables

The Black Presence in the Bible: Uncovering the Hidden Ones

Thankx

51HCz6NzChL._AA300_.jpg

That will shirley piss off the trump deplorables

The Black Presence in the Bible: Uncovering the Hidden Ones
Its pretty jaw dropping the evidence right in front of you in the bible. Too many Blacks grow up in this country believing that the bible makes no mention of Blacks when its primarily about Black people.

Non Whites played a very important role. Tare , Stranger and Mamzer. Genesis pretty much sets the precedent.

As long as its not for the wrong reasons I dont care.

Not sure what the 'wrong' reason would be.

For me it's simple: I am attracted to men with olive or darker skin tone, brown eyes, etc. I think Asian men are often very attractive and have been in two relationships with Chinese men. All men who are dark complexioned and have dark eyes are more attractive to me. But I've also been involved with 'white' guys too. It's the man more than anything else.

I think Denzel Washington is very attractive, but one of the most attractive things about him is that he has been married to the same woman for about 30 years. I think he is a quality man. It’s character that tops the list of what is attractive to me.

My eldest daughters mother told me that she wanted a mixed baby after she got pregnant a month after I met her. I was too dumb at the time to wear protection and believed her about being on birth control so my fault. I think thats a terrible excuse to get into a relationship. We broke up 2 years later.

I also worked with a Black guy that would only date white women because he didnt want his child to come out too black. :lol: He got married to a white woman that cheated on him with the neighbor and told him the child was his.
I guess those would be 2 wrong reasons for wanting to be with someone of another race. Pretty fucked up way of thinking.

White women are the most overrated women on the planet. It's scary when white women take their war paint off

natural-beauty-vs-makeup-1.jpg

jAww69r.png

natural-beauty-vs-makeup-9.jpg

8e63e9baed25f02deb8885e17ad81b4f.jpg

You knock up a plain or ugly chick who disguises it with hair, clothes, and makeup, you’ll get a plain kid.

There is no makeup in the womb.

.In many ways makeup mutes a girl’s uniqueness; it hides her flaws, and moves her toward the mean but to truly know what she looks like without makeup, you’ll need to see her without makeup.

Black women have more beautiful faces, because their color naturally produces shadows and contours that make up is used to do.”

L0gQgLx.jpg

43d32aed8d0cf92a8655549c0362901c.jpg

kvMvnyg.jpg

UqBcm78.jpg

65ae1b89b-54b7-4ed2-bcab-6311018a8ba1.2.jpg

tumblr_m50rp67RJy1qmau6go1_500.jpg

ghubar+presents+inna+modja+and+mario+epanya+for+deglingue+apparel+christophe+mae+copie.jpg

Agbani-Darego-birthday.jpg

b2320350ac5501164a386f0855f1e1f8.jpg

15970793_8iZHc.jpeg

XwSr7Op.jpg

This kind of thing is racism too. All women of all races look different with makeup, clothing, hair styles, etc. If you prefer dark women because of their looks, fine, but what you are describing here is bias, prejudice. BTW, I´ve seen pictures of Ophra Winfrey with and without her makeup, and she looks like a totally different person. It´s not true that black women look just as beautiful without their makeup. It depends on the woman, whatever race she is. Some women are just naturally very beautiful.

Absolutely idiotic irresponsibility in 'personal' relations is the subject for another thread.

Forum List

Back