Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s up to us, as adults, to create change. Your kids, even your very young kids, observe you much more closely than you might notice. They internalize your preferences and make them their own. They want to be like you. Modeling good behaviors in your daily life is among the best lessons your child can ever learn.

That's not the hard science part of the piece -- that's the spin. And awful spin at that. We can "change" base parts of our brain? Sure -- lobotomies work wonders.

That's not the hard science part of the piece -- that's the spin. And awful spin at that.

I guess you don’t like the info in your link.

We can "change" base parts of our brain? Sure -- lobotomies work wonders.

Where do you get this from? It didn’t say “We can "change" base parts of our brain” but people can change what information goes into a Childs brain. It doesn’t have to be racist lies.
Maybe lobotomies should be performed on racists, as you say they work wonders.

I’m thinking about not posting my response to racists here anymore because anyone with half a brain knows racism is wrong and apparently the racists have been brain washed from birth and are beyond any hope of dealing with the truth that they are brain washed. I wonder if you are beyond hope?

Last edited:
I’m thinking about not posting my response to racists here anymore because anyone with half a brain knows racism is wrong

Yeah. That one always makes me chuckle. We "racists" are so clearly wrong, it's just too much work to debate us.

Wins by forfeit aren't as satisfying, but hey. All in a day's work.

Last edited:
Ah well, as the years go by, there will far less racism because too many people will have multiple racial backgrounds.
There will be less and less white racism while there is more and more racism against white people that is never sufficiently challenged.

Genuine pure Aryans will never mongrelize. That said , between a Slavic Union and various White Nationalist enclaves in this country ; White Resistance thrives. Random Klans encounter a re unification process as we target globalization as a toxic threat and major force leading to white geNOcide.

Genuine pure Aryans will never mongrelize. That said , between a Slavic Union and various White Nationalist enclaves in this country ; White Resistance thrives. Random Klans encounter a re unification process as we target globalization as a toxic threat and major force leading to white geNOcide.

The groups claiming to be aryan/kkk/white nationalists are a joke.

The groups claiming to be aryan/kkk/white nationalists are a joke.

Glad you think so. The joke may be on the negro when the field beast awakens to see how jews have weaponized the impressionable savage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back