Interracial Marriage, just another means to destroy the Black race.

I must tell all black people , that we are not benefitted by interracial marriages. From the days of slavery, race mixing was used as method to demoralize and destroy the pure racial stock Blacks. The master used the "Brown" and "lighter to Yellow Skinned" blacks to
watch the "Darker skinned, Field Negra's". Today , many Blacks are still "Brainwashed" ,into entering into these weird unions with Whites. The usual ploy used, is that "love is colorblind" or "Race doesn't matter" , well like the book by Cornell West states, "Race Matters" , we as a Black people must stay clear of interracial mariages.
Keep the "Black" in the Black Race.!!

If you are an American Black person..you are the product of multiple ethnicities and races.

Most Black Americans bear little or no resemblance to people from Africa.

Actually my wife and I walk our dogs through our neighborhood at nigh.

"At nigh" huh? Maybe you and your life partner should have your service animals take you to the nearest English school, idiot.

Good idea. And perhaps he'd offer to take with him some of the millions of blacks who don't speak English. All he has to do is axe them if they'd like to come along.

I'll go on record saying that I'm glad you're losing this battle. IMO, the black race has a lot to contribute to the global gene pool. But I don't see that there's anything to be gained by preserving what you call pure racial stock blacks.

We are not losing any battle, and we as black people need not contribute any of or
original black genes, to the White Race , or any other races gene pool. And there is a lot
to be gained from keeping the Black genes among Black people. Why don't you go and get
some of the White mans genes and just keep perpetuating your "White Master Race"?
And Miss, flash your White Breast to the White boys on this forum. I am into Black breast only!

Spoken like a true racist!

By the way blacks are doing a fine job of destroying themselves without the help of whitey.

There is nothing racist about being proud of your heritage. It gives us all a sense of idenity. Cultures and traditions are worth preserving in most cases, perhaps some are not. But it would be for that race to correct it perhaps based on it's own survival. There is nothing wrong with preferring to share company with ones own race. We are being taught to feel guilty about it, but the important thing is that we be humane to one another.
The elite progressive central planners would like nothing better than to breed out individualism. It would make ruling much easier for them.

I must tell all black people , that we are not benefitted by interracial marriages. From the days of slavery, race mixing was used as method to demoralize and destroy the pure racial stock Blacks. The master used the "Brown" and "lighter to Yellow Skinned" blacks to
watch the "Darker skinned, Field Negra's". Today , many Blacks are still "Brainwashed" ,into entering into these weird unions with Whites. The usual ploy used, is that "love is colorblind" or "Race doesn't matter" , well like the book by Cornell West states, "Race Matters" , we as a Black people must stay clear of interracial mariages.

I'm black and you are incredibly racist, sir......that is all.

If you are an American Black person..you are the product of multiple ethnicities and races.

Most Black Americans bear little or no resemblance to people from Africa.
That is very true. Our community has lots of Somalians and Ethiopians. Not only are they quite beautiful, but very well behaved. Real assets to the community. They bear little or no resemblance to American blacks.

Forum List

Back