Interracial Marriage, just another means to destroy the Black race.

"From the days of slavery, race mixing was used as method to demoralize and destroy the pure racial stock Blacks."
I don't think so 52ndStreet. Isn't it the case that the slave owning fraternity and the state legislature outlawed interracial unions / marriages until as recently as 1967, when the final anti miscegenation laws were removed by the supreme court?

Slave owners has neither desire nor need to marry their property before impregnating it.

Is there really any need 52ndStreet, to 'brainwash individuals into forming relationships with members of other racial groups? Isn't it enough that an attraction exists on a purely physical level, followed by the inevitable emotional and intellectual bonding which also occurs between same race couples? Does a man need first be brainwashed before he can appreciate the curves of a female physique or a woman before she is affected by a gentleman's dashing smile?

Quoted for truth. There is no race, there is only tribe-- and the man who questions my wife's honor or our childrens' place in our tribe on the basis of their skin had best be prepared to defend his own.

Well Mr. Brainwashed Rat, there is such a thing as Race. And Race does matter.
As far as "impregnating Property", a lot of those slave masters were murdered by the
very black females that they raped during many a slave revolt. So , some blacks did not put up with the master impregnating the "Good Brown skin colored Girl", with out there being some serious consequences.

If interracial marriage was really done to destroy the "Black Race" ... then why did you all want to destroy yourselves?

Race is nonsense. The only reason that you are "black" is that your ancestors have been systematically deprived of their tribal identities-- they were alienated from their tribes when they were captured and sold as property. You are all the products of mixed blood, from the blending of your tribal ancestries to the impregnation of your women by English (and later American) slave owners.

Race is superstition, designed to keep the members of certain tribes marginalized and oppressed, and you are buying into this nonsense hook, line, and sinker. By using your false "race" identity to distance yourself from your nation, you are alienating yourself from your nation and from your opportunity to hold a position of respect and prestige within it.

I must tell all black people , that we are not benefitted by interracial marriages. From the days of slavery, race mixing was used as method to demoralize and destroy the pure racial stock Blacks. The master used the "Brown" and "lighter to Yellow Skinned" blacks to
watch the "Darker skinned, Field Negra's". Today , many Blacks are still "Brainwashed" ,into entering into these weird unions with Whites. The usual ploy used, is that "love is colorblind" or "Race doesn't matter" , well like the book by Cornell West states, "Race Matters" , we as a Black people must stay clear of interracial mariages.
Keep the "Black" in the Black Race.!!

I'll go on record saying that I'm glad you're losing this battle. IMO, the black race has a lot to contribute to the global gene pool. But I don't see that there's anything to be gained by preserving what you call pure racial stock blacks.

I must tell all black people , that we are not benefitted by interracial marriages. From the days of slavery, race mixing was used as method to demoralize and destroy the pure racial stock Blacks. The master used the "Brown" and "lighter to Yellow Skinned" blacks to
watch the "Darker skinned, Field Negra's". Today , many Blacks are still "Brainwashed" ,into entering into these weird unions with Whites. The usual ploy used, is that "love is colorblind" or "Race doesn't matter" , well like the book by Cornell West states, "Race Matters" , we as a Black people must stay clear of interracial mariages.

I'll go on record saying that I'm glad you're losing this battle. IMO, the black race has a lot to contribute to the global gene pool. But I don't see that there's anything to be gained by preserving what you call pure racial stock blacks.

We are not losing any battle, and we as black people need not contribute any of or
original black genes, to the White Race , or any other races gene pool. And there is a lot
to be gained from keeping the Black genes among Black people. Why don't you go and get
some of the White mans genes and just keep perpetuating your "White Master Race"?
And Miss, flash your White Breast to the White boys on this forum. I am into Black breast only!

Last edited:

We are not losing any battle, and we as black people need not contribute any of or
original black genes, to the White Race , or any other races gene pool. And there is a lot
to be gained from keeping the Black genes among Black people. Why don't you go and get
some of the White mans genes and just keep perpetuating your "White Master Race"?
And Miss, flash your White Breast to the White boys on this forum. I am into Black breast only!

Spoken like a true racist!

By the way blacks are doing a fine job of destroying themselves without the help of whitey.

By the way blacks are doing a fine job of destroying themselves without the help of whitey.

And in answer to your question we are not destroying our own black race Race.!

And in answer to your question we are not destroying our own black race Race.!

Oh, really? So all those blacks murdering blacks every single day of the year all across the country are really white people in black face, huh? All those black men impregnating black women out of wedlock and then abandoning their progeny are white men in black face, and ditto for the "black" men who hang out on the street corners in the hood selling drugs to black people. And the grammar and high school kids who ridicule other black kids as Uncle Toms and for "acting white" for taking their educational opportunities seriously must all be white kids in black face spouting the nonsense that school is just a place to hang out and act cool, be disruptive in classrooms, and anything else they think will build their street cred among their peers.

I could go on and on but it's useless as 52nd and millions of other blacks are totally in denial of their culture's destruction from within, so thus they're doomed to continue the downward spiral of it unless and until a movement begins wherein they begin to take responsibility for their own actions and resulting consequences rather than blaming whitey for what they're doing to themselves.

No wonder blacks who don't buy into the victimhood bullshit might want to be around, socialize with, date, and perhaps marry non-blacks. And I salute them for doing so.

Since when do black people do worse when they hang out more with whites? We make great victims, especially at night. Blacks are built for crime at night. Also, without us whites, how would the homies eat? Who would pay for their section 8 housing? Wanna see how well blacks do without white people doing their heavy lifting? Take a look at Africa.

How?

Black males are the leading cause of death among young blacks.

A 2004 report by the CDC says that AIDS is the:

* the leading cause of death for black women aged 25–34 years.
* the 3rd leading cause of death for black women aged 35–44 years.
* the 4th leading cause of death for black women aged 45–54 years.

By way of comparison, AIDS was only the 11th leading cause of death for white women aged 25-34!

The same CDC reports say that homicide is the:

* the leading cause of death among black men aged 15-34 years. (Three age categories!)
* the second leading cause of death for black women aged 15-24 years.
* the fifth leading cause of death for black women aged 25-34 years

Since when do black people do worse when they hang out more with whites? We make great victims, especially at night. Blacks are built for crime at night.

What a sniveling, weak little coward you are. Go run and hide, pussy.

I'm happily in an interracial relationship!

Since when do black people do worse when they hang out more with whites? We make great victims, especially at night. Blacks are built for crime at night.

Shut up, queereye. The fact is that blacks are built for crime. At night, they are damn near invisible unless they smile. I have very little to worry about. I live in a white neighborhood. Where people work for what they have, instead of simply taking it from others.

Race is nonsense. The only reason that you are "black" is that your ancestors have been systematically deprived of their tribal identities-- they were alienated from their tribes when they were captured and sold as property. You are all the products of mixed blood, from the blending of your tribal ancestries to the impregnation of your women by English (and later American) slave owners.

Race is superstition, designed to keep the members of certain tribes marginalized and oppressed, and you are buying into this nonsense hook, line, and sinker. By using your false "race" identity to distance yourself from your nation, you are alienating yourself from your nation and from your opportunity to hold a position of respect and prestige within it.

Excellent points.

Shut up, queereye. The fact is that blacks are built for crime. At night, they are damn near invisible unless they smile. I have very little to worry about. I live in a white neighborhood. Where people work for what they have, instead of simply taking it from others.

Do you make sure and run home before sundown, you pathetic fucking pussy? I'm sure you and your coward neighbors are real easy to see at night, what with all the white sheets and burning crosses and all. Does it make it easier to live with the knowledge that you are all cowards when you all huddle together real close at night? You're a hopeless loser.

Do you make sure and run home before sundown, you pathetic fucking pussy? I'm sure you and your coward neighbors are real easy to see at night, what with all the white sheets and burning crosses and all. Does it make it easier to live with the knowledge that you are all cowards when you all huddle together real close at night? You're a hopeless loser.

Actually my wife and I walk our dogs through our neighborhood at nigh. Sometimes we walk or ride our bike to a restaurant or bar. So do lots of other people. Hundreds. Every night. Guess what color most of them are? Now, certainly, on could go to barrio Logan, or golden hill and try the same thing. At much greater peril. Guess which races populate barrio Logan and golden hill....

White people are pretty smart. We stay away from those "high crime" neighborhoods. Keeps much of the violent crime black on black.

Last edited:
Actually my wife and I walk our dogs through our neighborhood at nigh.

"At nigh" huh? Maybe you and your life partner should have your service animals take you to the nearest English school, idiot.

Forum List

Back