Interracial marriage forbidden in iSSrael!

Go tell your mom you think Judaism is an ethnicity, not a religion, shit-for-brains...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

Too funny.

she'll agree because she's not a sheisty jew with a racist axe to grind, you fucking punchline ATHEIST JEW who seems to think being jewish is merely a matter of faith.

:lol:

your mother is JEWISH!

Stoner, it's not my fault you have defective genetics. Stop whining.
And, stop thinking Judaism is an ethnicity and not a religion. That's just plain dumb...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

Enjoy having a niew asshole ripped, stoner.

Tell me more about how being jewish is a matter of faith and not the genetic line strait from your jewish mother, ATHEIST JEW.

:rofl:

Your mom is a jew!

:lol:

ultra-Orthodox Rabbi Leib Tropper nullified a conversion over a year after supervising it himself. He decided that the convert, whom we will call “Sarah,” had become a Jew under “false Pretext [sic].” Rabbi Tropper informed Sarah’s husband, “Avraham,” that his wife’s conversion had been registered as nullified with the Chief Rabbinate of Israel, and that the child produced by their marriage would not be regarded as Jewish, either. Finally, Rabbi Tropper declared that it was “forbidden” for Avraham to be married to Sarah. “Even if she decides to become observant,”
!!!!!!

There are more Christians living in Israel than in most of the Arab Muslim countries, where Christians are persecuted.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/13/world/middleeast/13christians.html?_r=2

You're so ignorant, it's not even funny.

Your claims are so absurd, it's hilarious.

In fact, most "Arab Muslim" countries have more Christians than does Israel, and Christians make up a higher percentage of their populations:

Country Christian Total % of population
Bahrain 61,951 9.0%
Iraq 782,247 3.0%
Jordan 345,584 6.0%
Kuwait 350,347 15.0%
Lebanon 1,530,407 40.0%
Oman 147,078 4.9%
Palestine 188,095 5.0%
Qatar 73,359 8.5%
Saudi Arabia 1,460,439 5.5%
Syria 1,844,875 10.0%
UAE 384,482 15.0%
Yemen 2,695 0.013%

Israel 248,500 3.5%

Linkie:
Christianity by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And from your article (which it seems you didn't read very carefully):

"Economy, economy, economy," said Fayez Khano, 63, a member of the Assyrian community, explaining the reasons for the continuing exodus while cutting olive-wood figurines in his family workshop on Manger Street.

Palestinian Christians are leaving Palestine because of the strangulation of their economy and the difficulties imposed on their everyday life by the Israeli occupation. It's easier for them to emigrate to Western countries than for Muslims, mostly due to the very same type of prejudice and hysteria that you attempt to inflame on this forum on a daily basis.

marc doesn't believe anything that he hasn't read at the jewish virtual library or the mossad memo of the day.

marc doesn't believe anything that he hasn't read at the jewish virtual library or the mossad memo of the day.

Much of what I've read was in Princeton University.

Go back into your pharmaceutical coma, stoner.

SUUUUUUUUUUUURE it was, jew. SURE it was.

You don't have even the basics of the English language down but... you sure did go to Princeton, jew. SURE.

:rolleyes:

You don't have even the basics of the English language down but... you sure did go to Princeton, jew. SURE.

And, if you studied harder, stoner, you'd be a success, too.
Go back into your coma, stoner.

maybe you should make up something else that isn't laughably negated by your woefully thin grasp on comma usage, boy.

maybe you should make up something else that isn't laughably negated by your woefully thin grasp on comma usage, boy.

Maybe, instead of wasting your time, you can learn about apartheid, so when you use the term and I quiz you on it, you'll actually know what it is, dumb dumb.

You are OWNED, bitch.

There are more Christians living in Israel than in most of the Arab Muslim countries, where Christians are persecuted.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/13/world/middleeast/13christians.html?_r=2

You're so ignorant, it's not even funny.

Your claims are so absurd, it's hilarious.

In fact, most "Arab Muslim" countries have more Christians than does Israel, and Christians make up a higher percentage of their populations:

Country Christian Total % of population
Bahrain 61,951 9.0%
Iraq 782,247 3.0%
Jordan 345,584 6.0%
Kuwait 350,347 15.0%
Lebanon 1,530,407 40.0%
Oman 147,078 4.9%
Palestine 188,095 5.0%
Qatar 73,359 8.5%
Saudi Arabia 1,460,439 5.5%
Syria 1,844,875 10.0%
UAE 384,482 15.0%
Yemen 2,695 0.013%

Israel 248,500 3.5%

Linkie:
Christianity by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And from your article (which it seems you didn't read very carefully):

"Economy, economy, economy," said Fayez Khano, 63, a member of the Assyrian community, explaining the reasons for the continuing exodus while cutting olive-wood figurines in his family workshop on Manger Street.

Palestinian Christians are leaving Palestine because of the strangulation of their economy and the difficulties imposed on their everyday life by the Israeli occupation. It's easier for them to emigrate to Western countries than for Muslims, mostly due to the very same type of prejudice and hysteria that you attempt to inflame on this forum on a daily basis.
thanks, it proves again, that marc69 is a real moron who ignore even well-known stats in ME!

Maybe, instead of wasting your time, you can learn about apartheid, so when you use the term and I quiz you on it, you'll actually know what it is, dumb dumb.

You are OWNED, bitch.

Go tell it to your ESL teacher, comma ranger.

:thup:

Forum List

Back