interpret this doublespeak please

Pipelines are preferred over shipping.

Yeah, they're a lot cheaper.

yes thats true, BUT, you always have to account for what countries the pipelines thru and, its not like anyone else ( but the sauds) there is very stable......;) and the geography and economics still doesn't work....

Syria is like the perfect storm of location, demographics, religions and yes they even have oil.
The world has decided that Assad will not have it any longer. There are too many countries that have different agendas but every one of them ends up with Assad being outta there.
I guess Obama's gonna use the poison gas cover so we can try to extend our hegemony to that region of the world too.

Yeah, they're a lot cheaper.

yes thats true, BUT, you always have to account for what countries the pipelines thru and, its not like anyone else ( but the sauds) there is very stable......;) and the geography and economics still doesn't work....

Syria is like the perfect storm of location, demographics, religions and yes they even have oil.
The world has decided that Assad will not have it any longer. There are too many countries that have different agendas but every one of them ends up with Assad being outta there.
I guess Obama's gonna use the poison gas cover so we can try to extend our hegemony to that region of the world too.

The ONLY country that I would say has a strong interest in Assad being overthrown is perhaps Saudi Arabia.

The ONLY country that I would say has a strong interest in Assad being overthrown is perhaps Saudi Arabia.

Israel would love to see him go and take Hezbollah with him.

Perhaps.

I don't know though - Israel has as much at stake in maintaining a status quo in that region as everyone else, if not more so.

There's also no reason to think that Assad being gone would particularly weaken Hezbollah.

Perhaps.

I don't know though - Israel has as much at stake in maintaining a status quo in that region as everyone else, if not more so.

There's also no reason to think that Assad being gone would particularly weaken Hezbollah.

Syria is the way Iran supports Hezbollah....

Perhaps.

I think it's safe to say that Iran will find another way to support Hezbollah, if Assad is gone.

Perhaps.

I think it's safe to say that Iran will find another way to support Hezbollah, if Assad is gone.

Iran is probably very busy planning on how to defend themselves against the next "humanitarian" action.

Iran is probably very busy planning on how to defend themselves against the next "humanitarian" action.

As long as they have Russia in their corner, we won't be seriously attacking them.

A boots on the ground invasion in Iran would likely cause WWIII.

As long as they have Russia in their corner, we won't be seriously attacking them.

A boots on the ground invasion in Iran would likely cause WWIII.

Well if this doesn't cause it then what the hell ?----let's frame another world leader. :lol:

How about the international community including all the Americans who are being told what a criminal Assad is ?

As has been pointed out in countless other threads, the consensus of the international community (and the majority of Americans as well), is to leave it alone.

Well since that ain't happening how are they going to receive some one saying---"Assad has suddenly changed his mind and is going to be nice." Do you think that will be an acceptable result ?

Sorry, I know it's lame to bump weeks-old threads. But sometimes you really need some ego gratification.

Did I call it, or did I fucking call it?

Assad has essentially "changed his mind and is going to be nice". So far, it's been, internationally, an "acceptable result".

No war has started. Assad is still in power. The details of any pipelines aren't public knowledge yet, but we'll see. Everyone, even Iran is playing nice.

Forum List

Back