Internet Wife

o please nigga...she has a viper tongue...now if we are going that way....it would be rodish...i like the relgious part of her...okay that was just sinful.....

and who the hell picked shogun? lol

Pssshhh ... :eusa_hand: I like snake handling. :razz:

... wait ... um ... you know what I mean.

echo and gunny.....she seems to lighten the load off him....with her humor and all

willow and sgt...they would both go nuts climb some tower and start picking off liberals in tye dye..of course sgt would just let her reload

dis and roomy....he picked her

annie and dive con...since he cant have palin....

del and care4all....they would just watch the world go by together

echo and gunny.....she seems to lighten the load off him....with her humor and all

willow and sgt...they would both go nuts climb some tower and start picking off liberals in tye dye..of course sgt would just let her reload

Geez.... This wasn't for match-making.... :lol:

Annie, dis, Care....looks like we need to pick out our wedding dresses! :lol:

Annie, dis, Care....looks like we need to pick out our wedding dresses! :lol:

Oh please, you wouldn't have a wedding for your work spouse.

I have had Internet lovers, but if we get to the wife stage the wonder of computers is you can turn them off.

Just like real marrage does to your sex life.

So.... if we're going to have a cyber wife, does that mean we can have cyber sex?

Better make an adult section on the board...

This thread reminded me of this article:

Is This Man Cheating on His Wife?

Alexandra Alter on the toll one man's virtual marriage is taking on his real one and what researchers are discovering about the surprising power of synthetic identity.

By ALEXANDRA ALTER
On a scorching July afternoon, as the temperature creeps toward 118 degrees in a quiet suburb east of Phoenix, Ric Hoogestraat sits at his computer with the blinds drawn, smoking a cigarette. While his wife, Sue, watches television in the living room, Mr. Hoogestraat chats online with what appears on the screen to be a tall, slim redhead.

He's never met the woman outside of the computer world of Second Life, a well-chronicled digital fantasyland with more than eight million registered "residents" who get jobs, attend concerts and date other users. He's never so much as spoken to her on the telephone. But their relationship has taken on curiously real dimensions. They own two dogs, pay a mortgage together and spend hours shopping at the mall and taking long motorcycle rides. This May, when Mr. Hoogestraat, 53, needed real-life surgery, the redhead cheered him up with a private island that cost her $120,000 in the virtual world's currency, or about $480 in real-world dollars. Their bond is so strong that three months ago, Mr. Hoogestraat asked Janet Spielman, the 38-year-old Canadian woman who controls the redhead, to become his virtual wife.

Is This Man Cheating on His Wife? - WSJ.com

Forum List

Back