Internet Wife

Marriage is for insecure people who think that their boyfriend will leave them... and then half of married people get divorced. Go figure.

Actually, that's not quite true.
Half of marriages end in divorce, but not half the people that get married get divorced. Seems that some people get married and divorced more than once and drive up the average. Pay closer attention to your statistics.

Statistics are the bane of truth.

Marriage is for insecure people who think that their boyfriend will leave them... and then half of married people get divorced. Go figure.

Half of marriages end in divorce, but not half the people that get married get divorced. Seems that some people get married and divorced more than once and drive up the average. Pay closer attention to your statistics.

They are for people that don't understand them.

You and TigerBob would make good internet spouses.

They are for people that don't understand them.

You and TigerBob would make good internet spouses.

Meh ... don't need one IRL, don't need one online.

I like editec and shogun - their on-line personalities are close to what I'd be attracted to in real life. Get no ideas there, just playin' along here... Wouldn't call them my on-line 'husbands' tho... just on-line hypothetical potential objects of whatever attraction in real life (personality/opinion/humor-wise) Girl-wise: EZ and strolling bones - awesome ladies.

Edit: Dang... forgot Kalam :)

you mean there's a slim chance that sex might even be enjoyable ? :lol:

After Lawnmower Man becomes reality ... sure. :razz:

just call me TORO :lol:

as in bull shit?

she got an 83 % on that purity test...sad just plain sad....

i dont remember you score....o the bitterness of indifference...and a bad memory

wow what a question....cyber mates...

now did notice that mtn man never said who his was....nb i was more than flattered

After Lawnmower Man becomes reality ... sure. :razz:

just call me TORO :lol:

as in bull shit?

she got an 83 % on that purity test...sad just plain sad....

i dont remember you score....o the bitterness of indifference...and a bad memory

wow what a question....cyber mates...

now did notice that mtn man never said who his was....nb i was more than flattered

Aaaawww ... how bout that ... I made Bones jealous!

o please nigga...she has a viper tongue...now if we are going that way....it would be rodish...i like the relgious part of her...okay that was just sinful.....

and who the hell picked shogun? lol

Forum List

Back