Internet Wife

OK, more like Internet Spouse.

At work, we kind of joke about having the work wife, and the ladies joke about their work husband.
You all know what I'm talking about, at work we all have somebody of the opposite sex that just "fits" with us, our work wife (or work husband).

I've already got mine picked out, pick yours.

All right, MM. I'll let you be my internet wife.

Now, get me a steak and a nice wine to go with it. :eusa_angel:

OK, more like Internet Spouse.

At work, we kind of joke about having the work wife, and the ladies joke about their work husband.
You all know what I'm talking about, at work we all have somebody of the opposite sex that just "fits" with us, our work wife (or work husband).

I've already got mine picked out, pick yours.

All right, MM. I'll let you be my internet wife.

Now, get me a steak and a nice wine to go with it. :eusa_angel:

Filet, rare, fresh off the grill.
Merlot, dry.

I was going to say:

Mountain Man + Eve

Care4All + Average Joe

Annie + TigerBob

bones + shogun

i have made a handful of friends on these sites, where i YM with posters off the site or even while posting, sometimes together, ranging from 18 year olds to 70 year olds.... and even use ym voice, where we talk instead of just typing....

Interesting.. I just tried to reply to Tofu's post, and it was deleted?

In any event..That was pretty crude, dude.. Know your audience before you open your trap like that.

I swear, I'm not a moderator and I don't play one on TV, I had nothing to do with it.
On the other hand, anybody that tries to piss on one of my threads deserves to get moderated.

I'm the one that moved his crude comment he made to Care4All, it's not the first time he's done it either. If he/she has a problem with it, they can PM me.

Pity.. And here I thought he saw what a putz he was and deleted it himself..

i have made a handful of friends on these sites, where i YM with posters off the site or even while posting, sometimes together, ranging from 18 year olds to 70 year olds.... and even use ym voice, where we talk instead of just typing....

It's amazing, isn't it? The people we meet online, whom we might never have met otherwise - people we become very close to, count as best friends, people who make an impact on our lives. :)

I swear, I'm not a moderator and I don't play one on TV, I had nothing to do with it.
On the other hand, anybody that tries to piss on one of my threads deserves to get moderated.

I'm the one that moved his crude comment he made to Care4All, it's not the first time he's done it either. If he/she has a problem with it, they can PM me.

Pity.. And here I thought he saw what a putz he was and deleted it himself..

No, we have the internet taliban for that.

That is an unusual statement from a man, especially a young one. :eusa_eh:

Maybe he's meeting the right women! Or woman?

Equally unusual in a young man.

Many (not all) seem to specifically seek out the wrong ones for quite a while.

That being said, we women do much the same. Most women I know are just not in any big hurry to have more than one at a time. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back