Internet Stalkers

That is true, i had to toss a guy off a board I used to admin for doing that to a married gal.

The guy thought he was being 'cute and flirty.'

Fucking moron.

I had one so obsessed with me he made a thread about me....something to do with a 53 year old and an 18 year old college student.

Not sure what the point was.....but I digress....

I thought he was paddling your butt...:lol:

No....but I think he wanted to suck my d.......

No seriously......the OPs premise of this thread is pretty funny.

"I'm so wonderful....guys want to stalk me...."

I really do wish some of the girls would stalk the hell out of me sometimes.

Ever notice that most of the time women are offended by it and most guys are flattered.

Why is that?

Last edited:
No seriously......the premise of this thread is pretty funny.

Ever notice that most of the time women are offended by it and most guys are flattered.

Why is that?

Because men think they are gonna get laid if a woman fancies them.

And we know you wish girls would stalk you. You more than make up for that by doing the reverse..

I've had friendly internet stalkers and a couple not so friendly internet stalkers. But none of them went so far as to stalk me in the real world. It's not worth it to get upset by or be worried about anyone who can't harm you in real life. The great thing about message boards is you don't have to read posts by anyone you don't want to read.

I had one so obsessed with me he made a thread about me....something to do with a 53 year old and an 18 year old college student.

Pretty sure your name is the one who created that thread. :lol:

And if I'm the obsessed with you, then how come you keep bringing me up in almost every thread? :lol:

No seriously......the premise of this thread is pretty funny.

Why is that?

Because men think they are gonna get laid if a woman fancies them.

And we know you wish girls would stalk you. You more than make up for that by doing the reverse..

By not stalking them...?

I wonder what that will do?

I've had friendly internet stalkers and a couple not so friendly internet stalkers. But none of them went so far as to stalk me in the real world. It's not worth it to get upset by or be worried about anyone who can't harm you in real life. The great thing about message boards is you don't have to read posts by anyone you don't want to read.

I had one threaten me, challenge me to a fight...so I told him when and where we could meet up and he said he wouldn't be able to make it because he couldn't get a ride.

Pretty sure your name is the one who created that thread. :lol:

And if I'm the obsessed with you, then how come you keep bringing me up in almost every thread? :lol:

Speaking of stalkers......[Dogbreath]

Uhhh....that stupid thread used to be part of the cartoon thread. How you made it look like I started it I can't figure out.

Run along.....

No....but I think he wanted to suck my d.......

Even if I was Homosexual and wanted to, I couldn't. CG has already that and your balls in her purse. :eusa_whistle:

Ha Ha Ha.....that was sooo fucken funny Dog

No....CG is living in the UK and I'm here in the states.....and my balls wouldn't fit in her purse.

But I sense you're a bit jealous of CG.

Uhhh....that stupid thread used to be part of the cartoon thread. How you made it look like I started it I can't figure out.

Run along.....

I told you how that thread got like that.

$spanish_inquisition.jpg

See, now that's what I'm talking about. Affecting one's real life.

si modo....he is flat out lying, i never did anything of that, nor did i ever write a letter

it has actually been him that stalked me and threatened not only my employment, but my person and my family....he has been banned at multiple boards for his threats and his posting of personal information.... and has been banned here for his threats and posting of personal information just a couple of months ago....i have numerous PM's saved, at the request of multiple board owners, to catalog his threats as one board owner was getting ready to bring in the authorities over maineman's threats....i said i didn't think it has risen to that level yet, so he got banned....

trust me
I understand.

However it may have happened and whoever's information was posted, it is a good example of it going beyond the 'just electrons' stage and into affecting one's real life.

It's whacked.

he is clearly lying. and his acting all surprised about my occupation on another thread on THIS very site proves it. He does know my real name and the identity of my employer... and he has threatened to contact them and to visit them... I have no idea for certain that it was yurt who contacted my employer, but I DO know that it was yurt who first made my identity a matter of public record.

he is an amoral slimeball and, if karma is just, he will get his bowl of ice cold gazpacho delivered when he least expects it.

Ha Ha Ha.....that was sooo fucken funny Dog

Well thank you.

No....CG is living in the UK and I'm here in the states.....and my balls wouldn't fit in her purse.

So you had them sent by package? And man, here I am thinking that purses are getting larger and larger but if that's the case then they must be making them like change purse size now.

But I sense you're a bit jealous of CG.

Why jealous? I love being a guy. And it beats not being drooled on by guys like you. :lol:

Run along.....

I told you how that thread got like that.

View attachment 8921

You didn't tell me anything.....other then the lying BS you just posted.

I unsubscribed to that piece of shit thread as soon as I realized it was a fake.

si modo....he is flat out lying, i never did anything of that, nor did i ever write a letter

it has actually been him that stalked me and threatened not only my employment, but my person and my family....he has been banned at multiple boards for his threats and his posting of personal information.... and has been banned here for his threats and posting of personal information just a couple of months ago....i have numerous PM's saved, at the request of multiple board owners, to catalog his threats as one board owner was getting ready to bring in the authorities over maineman's threats....i said i didn't think it has risen to that level yet, so he got banned....

trust me
I understand.

However it may have happened and whoever's information was posted, it is a good example of it going beyond the 'just electrons' stage and into affecting one's real life.

It's whacked.

he is clearly lying. and his acting all surprised about my occupation on another thread on THIS very site proves it. He does know my real name and the identity of my employer... and he has threatened to contact them and to visit them... I have no idea for certain that it was yurt who contacted my employer, but I DO know that it was yurt who first made my identity a matter of public record.

he is an amoral slimeball and, if karma is just, he will get his bowl of ice cold gazpacho delivered when he least expects it.
I am making it crystal clear to both of you that I just don't care about the drama between you two. I really don't, so it should be irrelevant to you and to him whom I believe. I want no part of this. As I said, however and whoever posted personal information and/or contacted real folks in the other's life has clearly stepped over the line. I don't care who did it, but IT is wrong.

I understand.

It's whacked.

I am making it crystal clear to both of you that I just don't care about the drama between you two. I really don't, so it should be irrelevant to you and to him whom I believe. I want no part of this. As I said, however and whoever posted personal information and/or contacted real folks in the other's life has clearly stepped over the line. I don't care who did it, but IT is wrong.

:iagree:

You didn't tell me anything.....other then the lying BS you just posted.

I unsubscribed to that piece of shit thread as soon as I realized it was a fake.

A fake? I see it clear as day. You must of taken the blue pill.

I understand.

It's whacked.

let me make this crystal clear: I do not know yurt's name or the name of his employer. He does know both of those bits of information about me. And he has posted BOTH of those bits of information for any and all to see on another message board. I have NEVER posted HIS name because I do not KNOW his name. I don't know the name of his employer and I only know the town of his residence because he, himself, posted it.

I understand.

It's whacked.

absolutely right si modo....

my last words on this are simply to show he is a liar....he has bragged about his profession on two other boards, that is how everyone, including myself, on those boards knows his profession....i act surprised here because he reported me for stating his profession on this site....but notice he doesn't report immie for doing so....its a sick and dishonest game with him....i'm glad i ended it

his obsession with me is disgusting and creepy

absolutely right si modo....

my last words on this are simply to show he is a liar....he has bragged about his profession on two other boards, that is how everyone, including myself, on those boards knows his profession....i act surprised here because he reported me for stating his profession on this site....but notice he doesn't report immie for doing so....its a sick and dishonest game with him....i'm glad i ended it

his obsession with me is disgusting and creepy

there is a difference between knowing someone's profession and knowing someone's EMPLOYER.

But I am sure that even a first year law student would know that.

Forum List

Back