Internet Stalkers

Following people around a board can be harmless, but following every post, no matter what time of day or night, can be very very creepy. Esp.if it only includes vicious personal attacks. You can usually tell the difference between a weird fixation and a hate filled obsession. 3 percent of the people in this country are sociopaths. And I'm pretty sure they all hang out on the internet.
Yep...even sociopaths have become lazy and do their stalking virtually.

Following people around a board can be harmless, but following every post, no matter what time of day or night, can be very very creepy. Esp.if it only includes vicious personal attacks. You can usually tell the difference between a weird fixation and a hate filled obsession. 3 percent of the people in this country are sociopaths. And I'm pretty sure they all hang out on the internet.

I'm going to start stalking you since your avatar is so HOT! :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

Depends on the definition. I have a few "fans" who like to comment on many threads I enter to go all ad hominem on my ass. When I make a point of engaging their shit (tit for tat) they whine like stuck pigs (very apt metaphor) and they pretend that I have somehow stalked "them!"

SOME even insist that I am somehow obliged to "meet" them! I fucking kid you not. :lol:

I wonder why they think that grown folks would meet them on the playground at recess?

I'm going to start stalking you since your avatar is so HOT! :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

Yes...I stalk chanel....Si Modo....Politicalchic.....Gunny....Dogbert....right-winger....or anyone who'll talk dirty to me.

Oh...and California Girl....

Sorry EZ....I never stalked you....you seem to not like it.

I've been stalked.....but mostly by people I like.

Last edited:

Yes...I stalk chanel....Si Modo....Politicalchic.....Gunny....Dogbert.....right-winger....or anyone who'll talk dirty to me.

Speaking of cyber stalkers....and creepy dudes....

we have found somebody to take the mantle of He Who Shall Remain Nameless....

yes I have been stalked online...by none other than yurt... on another board. And he found out my real name and my employer and he posted it on that other board. At that point, it was either yurt, or one of his friends on that board (none of them will own up) who actually wrote a letter to my employer and attempted to get me fired.

beware: yurt is not who he pretends to be.

Yes...I stalk chanel....Si Modo....Politicalchic.....Gunny....Dogbert.....right-winger....or anyone who'll talk dirty to me.

Who...Voldemort????

yes I have been stalked online...by none other than yurt... on another board. And he found out my real name and my employer and he posted it on that other board. At that point, it was either yurt, or one of his friends on that board (none of them will own up) who actually wrote a letter to my employer and attempted to get me fired.

See, now that's what I'm talking about. Affecting one's real life.

Nope...I'm up front and everyone knows where I'm coming from.

Sometimes I check up on people to get in on important conversations.

But for the most part I'm here to make friends and give them my support.

I guess you could call that something.

si modo....he is flat out lying, i never did anything of that, nor did i ever write a letter

it has actually been him that stalked me and threatened not only my employment, but my person and my family....he has been banned at multiple boards for his threats and his posting of personal information.... and has been banned here for his threats and posting of personal information just a couple of months ago....i have numerous PM's saved, at the request of multiple board owners, to catalog his threats as one board owner was getting ready to bring in the authorities over maineman's threats....i said i didn't think it has risen to that level yet, so he got banned....

trust me

Who? :)

si modo....he is flat out lying, i never did anything of that, nor did i ever write a letter

it has actually been him that stalked me and threatened not only my employment, but my person and my family....he has been banned at multiple boards for his threats and his posting of personal information.... and has been banned here for his threats and posting of personal information just a couple of months ago....i have numerous PM's saved, at the request of multiple board owners, to catalog his threats as one board owner was getting ready to bring in the authorities over maineman's threats....i said i didn't think it has risen to that level yet, so he got banned....

trust me
I understand.

However it may have happened and whoever's information was posted, it is a good example of it going beyond the 'just electrons' stage and into affecting one's real life.

It's whacked.

trust me
I understand.

However it may have happened and whoever's information was posted, it is a good example of it going beyond the 'just electrons' stage and into affecting one's real life.

It's whacked.

Never had that happen...but I've got my Glock for that.

Speaking of creepy dudes....Huggy has a new thread...."Who Are The Most Honest, Thoughtfull, Generous, Patriotic, and Entertaining Posters?"

Of all people....Huggy seems to start some really inappropriate threads.....considering the kind of freak he is.

Who? :)

I think the implication was your's truly.....

At least that's what I think the implication was.

Ether that or he said I want to kill Harry Potter and steal back the part of my soul that was accidentally placed in him when he was a child.

I'm not sure which one it was....

Last edited:
eyes.gif

Forum List

Back