Internet sources claim anti-gay Senator to be outed

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Internet sources claim anti-gay Senator to be outed | Breaking News | Wisconsin Gazette - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) News

The gay blogosphere is abuzz with rumors that anti-gay U.S. Lindsey Graham, R – S.C., is about to be outed.

Mike Rogers, who’s made it his life mission to out anti-gay leaders, says he has pictures of one of Graham’s boy toys leaving the lifelong bachelor’s home after spending the night there, according to several bloggers. Rogers claims to have a 100-percent track record as an outer.

Rogers tweeted on Dec. 18 that he had a meeting with his lawyer about the imminent release of his pictures. Wonkette displayed the tweets online today

I saw a documentary on HBO about this topic not too long ago. A interesting subject. It will certainly be interesting to see how Senator Graham will respond to the pictures once released.

This gets funnier by the second. The left could not have a more dependendable swing vote with an "R" next to his name than Lindsey Grahamnesty.

He rubberstamps all the lefty whack job judge appointments and is a sucker for Cap and Tax.

You lefties are fucking nuts. You're not going to get a Senator from South Carolina more in the bag for the left than Grahamnesty.

Knock yourselves out.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I don't get why these republicans always have to hide it, just come out. If they did come out, they would save a lot of time and heart ache.

Lindsey Graham is a gift to the left. A useful idiot. When he backs cap and tax, amnesty, or whack job lefty judicial nominees, lefties fall all over him.

Shame you're throwing that all away for a single issue.

Lindsay Graham and Charlie Crist gay rumors have been circulating for years. As long as he (Graham) votes Conservative he can suck all the dicks he wants to.

You'll never get a bigger Democrat ass kisser with an R next to his name than Lindsey Graham.

If you want to destroy him, be my guest.

So do you just post whatever comes to mind or do you just plan on spamming the board with the same useless comments over and over?

You'll never get a bigger Democrat ass kisser with an R next to his name than Lindsey Graham.

If you want to destroy him, be my guest.

So do you just post whatever comes to mind or do you just plan on spamming the board with the same useless comments over and over?

What's the matter?

You can't handle the competition?

What's the matter?

You can't handle the competition?

What's your next witty post? I know you are but what am I? I'm rubber and you're glue? I wonder if you can go 1,000 posts without trying to make a smarmy comment. :eusa_think:

Lindsay Graham and Charlie Crist gay rumors have been circulating for years. As long as he (Graham) votes Conservative he can suck all the dicks he wants to.

What is Graham conservative on? Cap and tax? Amnesty? Lefty SCOTUS and Federal judge nominees?

Follow the link you douchenozzle. Its Senator Graham's voting record. He has forgotten more about conservatism than you will ever learn.

Lindsey Graham on the Issues

Again, I reiterate, You sir are a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back