Internet Censorship U.K.

I would say its their server, their school and if what is on the blogs reflects poorly on the school then it shouldnt be there. Let them move the blog to a third party server...what is the problem?

Technically, yes, but that's not relevant here. Would you say that because the university owns the classrooms, no conservatives professors should be allowed?

No, not at all, but if what the proffessors are trying to teach is to far from what the school stands for, theyn have every right to step in ..

Yep. And what the school stands for is the destruction of Western Civilzation. Stand in the way of that, and watch out. You think the left plays games, boy? The left kills. They do NOT fuck around.

Conservatives, however, do nothing but fuck around. As a result, what they cherish gets... well, fucked.

because they dont want to be associatated with this shit for no more reason then to taint the schools good name? I doubt it william, very much. looks like a case of someone pushing THEIR agenda over those that have a say in what is put on THEIR system.

Yeah? Look at who has the power. And look at what they do with it. Are you still convinced that liberals are the great toleraters, the great champions of free speech and diversity they claim to be? Bullsheet. And they call ME the fascist.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Yeah? Look at who has the power. And look at what they do with it. Are you still convinced that liberals are the great toleraters, the great champions of free speech and diversity they claim to be? Bullsheet. And they call ME the fascist.

The university has the power over their network. If what is posted on the sites dont jive with the ciriculeum[sp] being taught in their classes and the school doest want it there, it shouldnt be there. period. would you feelthe same way if the person who's site was in question had posted anti-white propaganda and had kido's from the 'world over' about it? I dont think so....

No, I wouldn't like it. On the other hand, I wouldn't be deceptive about why I was exercising my power in whatever way I exercised it. I wouldn't say I was for academic freedom, then censor the stuff I didn't like. I'd at least try to have the decency to say I'm not for academic freedom.

I may be a racist, but I ain't no liar.

as long as the rules are fairly aplied to all, why would there be a problem? do you feel that this person has been singled out? is this person the only one affected by the rule change? were there complaints recieved about this and other postings on the site ? How is changing the rules all of a sudden being a Liar? is it possable that the rules are now just being enforced due to non-complaince?

That's being awfully charitable. The university is going to punish those who express views that are "illegal" under the current regime, which are

1) that the races are not equal
2) anything critical of Jews (either from a liberal, anti-war perspective or a conservative, pro-white/Christian perspective)

The professors here broke the second rule.

But hey, I'm open. If you can find a SINGLE example of an academic anywhere in the WORLD who is censored for, for instance, criticizing "white privilege," do let us know.

Mountain out of a molehill:

A spokesperson for the university said: "It is important that our web site accurately reflects the business of the university. Personal web sites that are relevant and legitimate to academic or administrative work are being re-registered through a process of peer review."

She added that staff were free to create websites using external internet service providers.

The staff still have the right of expression and free speech - just not subsidized by the university.

But if professors want to denigrate whites, Christianity, traditionalism, pro-life positions, etc., the University will subsidize handsomely.

Oh, he did offer his form of proof. He highlighted the sentence in boldface.

WJ thinks if one says something often and loud enough, that is proof.

I'm not following you guys. Are you saying that higher education in the U.S. is conservative? Wow. It's been a while since I was in college, but it WAS in the latter half of the 20th century.

Forum List

Back