International Parasite Agreement

"scientists" used to think the earth was flat...and people believed them.
"scientists" used to think the sun revolved around the earth...and people believed them.
"scientists" used to think man couldn't fly...and people believed them.

Incredible the amount of ignorance demonstrated in this post. Did you ever get past the third grade?

Scientists, natural philosophers as they were called at that time, measured the circumferance of the Earth well over 2000 years ago. It was the church that insisted on a flat Earth.

The church was putting scientists to death for noting that the Earth and other planets revolved around the sun.

Some scientists believed that the technology then could not allow men to fly, others thought differantly, and here we are today. No thanks to ignoramouses like yourself.

Well, Flanders, if you ever get into an accident, or have a really bad illness, why don't you tell the nurses at the hospital how unneccessary their job is.

Again, have you ever taken any university level science classes?

Well, Flanders, if you ever get into an accident, or have a really bad illness, why don't you tell the nurses at the hospital how unneccessary their job is.
To Old Rocks: Stick to your standard idiotic responses and your lack of reading comprehension skills will not become so obvious. Where did I say that nurses are unnecessary?
To Old Rocks: If you cannot understand what you read on a message board you will not comprehend what you read in a textbook. That is scary. What is even more scary is that in another thread you said you are attending university at age 70. That told me you have been dumb all of your life —— at age 70 you still do not understand the difference between politics and science.

Bottom line: You are a stupid man trying to sound intelligent by repeating all of the climate change talking points formulated by United Nations parasites as though their only goal is to regulate the Earth’s temperature by installing a thermostat they invented.

A fool pushing fake science for International parasites is bad enough, but I always sensed more than a bit of the dirty little moralist in your responses to my threads. Instead of pretending your only motive is giving future generations a pristine world devote some time and energy to giving them individual liberties. Give future generations freedom from oppressive government and they will take care of their world. They sure as hell will not thank their ancestors for enslaving them in a world no more pristine than nature dictates.

It's the Global Initiative vs the Constitution. And we keep electing Globals. When someone says they plan on fundamental change that means changing our foundation. It means replacing our freedoms with Global restraints. The Billarys are the next ones up.
We are watching this country die.

We keep electing Globals because that is all we are offered. It is a bipartisan effort. As you stated in your other post, Kissinger and Soros are the ones pulling the strings. All of the sustainability garbage we have been fed over the past two decades has been a result of Agenda 21. Signed into effect by none other than George HW Bush, supported by Clinton, and advanced by Obama. In their own words, they say they changed the name to "sustainability", "growth management", "smart growth" and "comprehensive planning" so as to not fall prey to smart people who knew their goal was a one world order.

Incredible the amount of ignorance demonstrated in this post. Did you ever get past the third grade?

Scientists, natural philosophers as they were called at that time, measured the circumferance of the Earth well over 2000 years ago. It was the church that insisted on a flat Earth.

The church was putting scientists to death for noting that the Earth and other planets revolved around the sun.

Some scientists believed that the technology then could not allow men to fly, others thought differantly, and here we are today. No thanks to ignoramouses like yourself.

Please. You might check your facts first before spewing uninformed propaganda. Even wikipedia (the Christian hating bastion of popular interweb info) recognizes the inaccuracy of your statement.

"there was scarcely a Christian scholar of the Middle Ages who did not acknowledge [Earth's] sphericity and even know its approximate circumference"
source: Wikipedia

Which of his statements do you believe to be inaccurate? The Church most certainly persecuted anyone who challenged the geocentric solar system.

I see no problem with cutting back on fossil fuel emissions. It may not be possible to cut off all emissions completely but a conscious effort should be made to watch how much we use.

tumblr_miv07fCL0d1r9ztzwo1_400.jpg

Which of his statements do you believe to be inaccurate? The Church most certainly persecuted anyone who challenged the geocentric solar system.

I think you know which one.

The "church" you refer to would be the ________???

Oh yeah, the Roman Catholic church. The same church that believes in evolution today. Why do you hate a church that holds your same views?

What makes you think I hate the Catholic Church? That they persecuted people for challenging geocentrism is a simple historical fact.

And I do not know which statement of his you believe to be inaccurate. That's why I asked.

I see no problem with cutting back on fossil fuel emissions. It may not be possible to cut off all emissions completely but a conscious effort should be made to watch how much we use.

To Darlene: How about a conscious effort to cut back on designer-science causing all of those parasite emissions.

"scientists" used to think the sun revolved around the earth...and people believed them.

..all your clever and witty insults aside :rolleyes:, the things I mentioned were true...equivocate, justify, try to distract, make up new definitions for words..doesn't matter.

The evidence that the Earth was flat was weak and even people in ancient Greece discerned evidence that it was round. The same is true for geocentrism and I don't know if you've noticed this or not, but humans can't fly.

The evidence behind anthropogenic global warming is overwhelming. There is a reason that such high percentages of the experts accept it. The evidence is solid. The evidence behind any other interpretation of observations is not. Thus the assumption underlying ALL of this thread, whose obvious purpose is to attack our president for being a black liberal, fails completely.

What a waste of time.

99% of the glaciers in Alaska are rapidly receding, the melting permafrost there is created major problems with the infrastructure there.

To Old Rocks: I look forward to your next tap dance:
To put it another way, an area the size of Alaska, America’s biggest state, was open water two years ago, but is again now covered by ice.

1409435267461_Image_galleryImage_polar1_JPG.JPG

Myth of arctic meltdown: Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore's prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now

Seven years after former US Vice-President Al Gore's warning, Arctic ice cap has expanded for second year in row
An area twice the size of Alaska - America's biggest state - was open water two years ago and is now covered in ice
These satellite images taken from University of Illinois's Cryosphere project show ice has become more concentrated

By David Rose for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 17:04 EST, 30 August 2014 | Updated: 03:56 EST, 31 August 2014

Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore s prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now Mail Online

Nurses are not scientists. Neither are most doctors for that matter

99% of the glaciers in Alaska are rapidly receding, the melting permafrost there is created major problems with the infrastructure there.

To Old Rocks: I look forward to your next tap dance:
To put it another way, an area the size of Alaska, America’s biggest state, was open water two years ago, but is again now covered by ice.

1409435267461_Image_galleryImage_polar1_JPG.JPG

Myth of arctic meltdown: Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore's prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now

Seven years after former US Vice-President Al Gore's warning, Arctic ice cap has expanded for second year in row
An area twice the size of Alaska - America's biggest state - was open water two years ago and is now covered in ice
These satellite images taken from University of Illinois's Cryosphere project show ice has become more concentrated

By David Rose for The Mail on Sunday

Published: 17:04 EST, 30 August 2014 | Updated: 03:56 EST, 31 August 2014

Stunning satellite images show summer ice cap is thicker and covers 1.7million square kilometres MORE than 2 years ago...despite Al Gore s prediction it would be ICE-FREE by now Mail Online

N_stddev_timeseries.png

You might also want to visit the interactive Arctic/Antarctic ice extents charts at Charctic Interactive Sea Ice Graph Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis though be advised that they are a beta, do not function in Chrome and do not correctly save to exportable graphic formats. A brief exploration there will show you that the ice extents during summer minimum have risen above that 1981-2010 average precisely once in the last 14 years.

es00me.jpg

Got it. The deep gray line above the median in the trough is from the year 2000. Every other year since then has been below the average. And considering that the average contains 10 of those years, ice extents used to be a hell of a lot higher than they are today.

Last edited:
To Old Rocks: Stick to your standard idiotic responses and your lack of reading comprehension skills will not become so obvious. Where did I say that nurses are unnecessary?
To Old Rocks: If you cannot understand what you read on a message board you will not comprehend what you read in a textbook. That is scary. What is even more scary is that in another thread you said you are attending university at age 70. That told me you have been dumb all of your life —— at age 70 you still do not understand the difference between politics and science.

Bottom line: You are a stupid man trying to sound intelligent by repeating all of the climate change talking points formulated by United Nations parasites as though their only goal is to regulate the Earth’s temperature by installing a thermostat they invented.

A fool pushing fake science for International parasites is bad enough, but I always sensed more than a bit of the dirty little moralist in your responses to my threads. Instead of pretending your only motive is giving future generations a pristine world devote some time and energy to giving them individual liberties. Give future generations freedom from oppressive government and they will take care of their world. They sure as hell will not thank their ancestors for enslaving them in a world no more pristine than nature dictates.

In other words, you are an ignorant, uneducated ass that thinks politics trumps reality.

Any one can manufacture a chart. Try water skiing around the chunks of ice in Lake Erie. It froze over this past winter, and has given us a seasonably cool summer. Thank you global warming.

This world will heat and it will cool. The Northwest Passage was a passage at one time. Then it wasn't, then it was. But the money making hoax that man is to blame, will be what shuts down our energy plants and is the guise that leads us to crushing U.N. "treaties".
Your "carbon footprint" is the same as a Labrador Retriever's.
When we stop all of these, then we might be able to decrease the temperature a degree or two:
Volcano Lava

Forum List

Back