International outcry over Mohamed Morsi death sentence

"After denying for over a decade that Pollard was its paid agent, Israel apologized and promised not to spy on U.S. soil again. Since then, more Israeli spies have been arrested and convicted by U.S. courts."

http://www.newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

The Moooooslems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

protest17n.jpg

Pffffft. Propaganda piece and that picture wasn't even from that article. Typical anti semitic coward liar. Ha ha ha.

since 1993? sheeesh that's more than 20 years WATTAYA EXPECT------they should sit home with their
hookahs? They have to have SOME FUN......

Of course, Haniyah would never take in the articles in the American papers where her Muslim buddies are selling arms and technological information to Iran or the other radicals. It's always Pollard, Pollard, Pollard with these Jew haters. I wonder if Haniyah, herself, he raised any funds for the terrorist organizations.

A South Korean was once arrested for basically the same thing as Pollard was. He received a seven year sentence and was released after six. The South Koreans here were angry that he even got any sentence. Just recently this was in the newspapers, but they were not Jews so Haniyah isn't interested.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/20/t...heft-of-code-from-us-tech-companies.html?_r=0

You have been tormenting yourself with the facts of
the world for a long time-----try to enjoy the coming
summer. If you are anywhere near NYC----and CONEY ISLAND-----good news-----they fixed the
CYCLONE. enjoy

You have been tormenting yourself with the facts of
the world for a long time-----try to enjoy the coming
summer. If you are anywhere near NYC----and CONEY ISLAND-----good news-----they fixed the
CYCLONE. enjoy

With my back, no roller coaster. Being in a car is painful enough.
My kids went on the cyclone once. My eldest loved it.
Miniature train or small world at disney.......maybe with the grandkids

New Topics

Forum List

Back