International Olympic Inquisition of Russian Sportsmen.

Top sports court overturns IOC’s ban on 28 Russian athletes in groundbreaking ruling

Stories about "steroid cocktails mixed with Chivas Regal" and "KGB/FSB agents swapping urine samples through hidden doors" are good for the pages of the New York Times and for CNN panels, but also the least believable. Russian skiers and skaters seethe with anger when hearing such tales. "I never drunk, or sipped on, or gurgled Scotch whisky in my life. I just hate the smell of it!" one Russian athlete said angrily.
For all the talk of "proven corruption of the Sochi 2014 Games," there's actually no evidence thereof – and yesterday's decision by CAS is ample proof of that.
Victory of reason: Olympic ban reversal shows how inept the 'Russian doping' saga is

The Russians, who are banned by the International Olympic Committee for alleged doping, are not banned by the International Skiing Federation (FIS) and so will be competing as well.
"I would invite anybody who has any suspicions to come to our training camp and observe what we do. There is no doping to be found and never was! When there is a positive doping test, when somebody was caught – that could and should be condemned, absolutely – but until then, when all the tests are negative and always were – it's a very bad habit to cast suspicions on clean athletes!"
"At the beginning I did not think it's a political game. But now, today, I think they try to find a reason to kick out, to ban, the Russians from the Olympic Games. It does not matter what they find or don't find, the athletes are the pawns, they are least protected. But banning one athlete is not enough to justify banning the whole country – so, they try to ban as many as possible and they chose skiers."

Why no-one should believe in 'Russian doping' in skiing, according to star coach Markus Cramer

Top sports court overturns IOC’s ban on 28 Russian athletes in groundbreaking ruling

Stories about "steroid cocktails mixed with Chivas Regal" and "KGB/FSB agents swapping urine samples through hidden doors" are good for the pages of the New York Times and for CNN panels, but also the least believable. Russian skiers and skaters seethe with anger when hearing such tales. "I never drunk, or sipped on, or gurgled Scotch whisky in my life. I just hate the smell of it!" one Russian athlete said angrily.
For all the talk of "proven corruption of the Sochi 2014 Games," there's actually no evidence thereof – and yesterday's decision by CAS is ample proof of that.
Victory of reason: Olympic ban reversal shows how inept the 'Russian doping' saga is

The Russians, who are banned by the International Olympic Committee for alleged doping, are not banned by the International Skiing Federation (FIS) and so will be competing as well.
"I would invite anybody who has any suspicions to come to our training camp and observe what we do. There is no doping to be found and never was! When there is a positive doping test, when somebody was caught – that could and should be condemned, absolutely – but until then, when all the tests are negative and always were – it's a very bad habit to cast suspicions on clean athletes!"
"At the beginning I did not think it's a political game. But now, today, I think they try to find a reason to kick out, to ban, the Russians from the Olympic Games. It does not matter what they find or don't find, the athletes are the pawns, they are least protected. But banning one athlete is not enough to justify banning the whole country – so, they try to ban as many as possible and they chose skiers."

Why no-one should believe in 'Russian doping' in skiing, according to star coach Markus Cramer

I'm sure IOC will continue to ban Russians athletes the entirely 21st century. Reason:no Reason, just commands of Deep State

It is "wonderful"

International Olympic Committee (IOC) President Thomas Bach claimed here today that there is an "urgent need" to reform the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) following its "disappointing and surprising" decision last week to overturn its sanctions against 28 Russian athletes.

All but 11 of those sanctioned by the IOC for involvement in a "systemic manipulation" of the doping system at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi four years ago but had their appeals upheld by CAS last week.

Striking a tone which bore similarities with his criticisms of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) in 2016, Bach claimed that the IOC Executive Board is "not satisfied at all" with either the CAS decision or the way it has been announced.

He also revealed that they are still considering an appeal to the Swiss Federal Tribunal.

"The decision is disappointing and surprising and we would never have expected this," Bach said here following the end of a two-day IOC Executive Board meeting.

"Unfortunately, we only know reasons from a very few sentences in press release.

"We are eagerly waiting for this and have asked CAS to speed-up this procedure.

"We have been told that it will be completed by the end of February, which is an extremely unsatisfactory situation.

"In this respect, the IOC Executive Board is not satisfied at all with the approach by CAS."

Everyone knows that Russians are constantly trying to figure out ways to cheat the system.

Exhibit A:

latest

Everyone knows that Russians are constantly trying to figure out ways to cheat the system.
Everyone try to fuck system
Newly disclosed documents prove long-held suspicions that the United States Olympic Committee covered up drug use by athletes, Dick Pound, chairman of the World Anti-Doping Agency, said yesterday.

Dr. Wade Exum, director of drug control for the U.S.O.C. from 1991 to 2000, released more than 30,000 pages of documents to Sports Illustrated and The Orange County Register, and he said they showed that athletes like Carl Lewis and Mary Joe Fernandez tested positive but were allowed to compete anyway.

The U.S.O.C. called Exum's accusations baseless.

Lewis, the winner of nine Olympic gold medals and an outspoken critic of doping, could not be reached for comment, but his longtime manager, Joe Douglas, told Sports Illustrated that Lewis had not taken anything to enhance his performance.

Fernandez tested positive for pseudoephedrine before the 1992 Olympic tennis competition but was not disciplined. She won gold and bronze medals. She told Sports Illustrated the positive result was caused by a cold medication.

Exum had planned to use the documents in a lawsuit against the U.S.O.C. alleging racial discrimination and wrongful termination, but the case was dismissed in federal court last week because of lack of evidence.

The United States Anti-Doping Agency has handled testing of American athletes since October 2000.

The World Anti-Doping Agency was created from an initiative by the International Olympic Committee. Pound, its chairman, said the documents reinforced what some critics believed.
OLYMPICS; Anti-Doping Official Says U.S. Covered Up

It is "wonderful"

International Olympic Committee (IOC) President Thomas Bach claimed here today that there is an "urgent need" to reform the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) following its "disappointing and surprising" decision last week to overturn its sanctions against 28 Russian athletes.

All but 11 of those sanctioned by the IOC for involvement in a "systemic manipulation" of the doping system at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi four years ago but had their appeals upheld by CAS last week.

Striking a tone which bore similarities with his criticisms of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) in 2016, Bach claimed that the IOC Executive Board is "not satisfied at all" with either the CAS decision or the way it has been announced.

He also revealed that they are still considering an appeal to the Swiss Federal Tribunal.

"The decision is disappointing and surprising and we would never have expected this," Bach said here following the end of a two-day IOC Executive Board meeting.

"Unfortunately, we only know reasons from a very few sentences in press release.

"We are eagerly waiting for this and have asked CAS to speed-up this procedure.

"We have been told that it will be completed by the end of February, which is an extremely unsatisfactory situation.

"In this respect, the IOC Executive Board is not satisfied at all with the approach by CAS."

Corrupt Thomas Bach suggested to “reform” CAS after its decision to clear 28 Russian sportsmen, but it’s clear IOC and WASA themselves need lots of reformation.

IOC declines request to invite 15 more Russian athletes, coaches to Olympics

Canada. USA, Britain and some other countries are already prepared to get all the Olympic medals that Russians would have won if corrupt IOC didn’t ban them without any evidence and reason, just because they could. If they really cared about doping they would have banned many other sportsmen from quite a few other countries.

The only true reasons for banning Russian sportsmen were:
- to make Russia look small and to prevent her from 1st place in Olympics like in Sochi 2014;
- to affect Russian presidential elections (which will take place just in a couple of weeks after Olympics are over) which (they hope!) will hurt Putin.
- to possibly steal Russian sportsmen who may decide to compete for some other countries just because they want to be able to participate international competitions in future.

‘Shameful & politicized’: Russian PM slams IOC move to bar cleared athletes from Olympics

Last edited:
Thirty-two Russian athletes have filed a lawsuit against the International Olympic Committee (IOC), insisting that the body’s decision to prohibit them from competing at the 2018 Winter Games was based on discriminatory grounds.
‘Citizenship-based discrimination': Russian athletes file lawsuit against IOC

32 best Russian sportsmen, who could have won 32 Olympic medals were banned without any evidence of doping.

If you Google "Best Russian sportsmen" and compare it to the list of banned Russian sportsmen, you won't find too much difference. Looks like some countries just hate to have real competition during Olympics.

Well, well, well... IOC has invited only clean sportsmen to Olympics:

Norway has sent over 6000 asthma doses to the Olympics - Norway Today

Or just anybody who doesn't have Russian citizenship?

Sergey Lavrov said barring dozens of Russians from the games was “part of this unfair competition, because the Americans apparently can no longer beat us in a fair fight. They believe that taking back and preserving uncontested leadership in global sports requires sidelining the competition.”
‘They can’t beat us fairly’ — Lavrov on Olympic ban of Russia

Well, well, well... IOC has invited only clean sportsmen to Olympics:

Norway has sent over 6000 asthma doses to the Olympics - Norway Today

Or just anybody who doesn't have Russian citizenship?

Sergey Lavrov said barring dozens of Russians from the games was “part of this unfair competition, because the Americans apparently can no longer beat us in a fair fight. They believe that taking back and preserving uncontested leadership in global sports requires sidelining the competition.”
‘They can’t beat us fairly’ — Lavrov on Olympic ban of Russia

IOC is a toilet paper of Deep State.

Feb, 19.

Olympic figure skating gold medal contender Alina Zagitova was prevented from conducting a full training session on Monday, after a doping officer interrupted the Russian’s practice in PyeongChang.

“Zagitova took to the ice as was scheduled, but several minutes later she was forced to leave the skating rink, because a doping officer ordered her to take a doping test. The training turned out to be disrupted,” a member of the Russian figure skating squad told R-Sport.

The 15-year-old star, who is making her senior debut this season, is widely considered among the favorites to clinch the Olympic title in South Korea.
WADA officers disrupt Russian figure skating star Zagitova’s training

And all figure skaters have very limited time on ice to train. So Russian girl had to completely miss it today.

What kind of dirty methods the corrupt IOC&WADA are using to prevent Russia from any success.... Also doping officers love to wake up Russian sportsmen in the night (sometimes several times) before the competitions “to take a doping test”. Unbelievable!

Last edited:
Russian Curler Fails Drug Test, Authorities Explore Sabotage Possibility

Alexander Krushelnitsky wrote on Feb, 20:

"I am so sorry that a historic victory of Russia’ curling has now come into the focus of a doping scandal, which deals a blow at our sport and Russian sports on the whole," he went on to say.

"At the same time, I am ready to state openly that I have never used banned substances and any other unfair means of sports competitions since I engaged in sports. I am categorically against doping and I have always tried to do my best to ensure the observance of all anti-doping rules," he said.

"Testing positive for meldonium has not just shocked me and Nastya. This is a huge blow at my reputation and carrier. Needless to say that only a person absolutely deprived of common sense can take any performance-enhancing drugs, especially such as meldonium, in the run-up to the Olympic Games, where the testing procedures are most stringent. That is why I am interested in a prompt probe like nobody else," the athlete added.
Russian curler Krushelnitsky says he has never taken banned substances

Kremlin hopes investigation will help curler Krushelnitsky exonerate himself

It doesn't make ANY sense to take doping in curling especially just 1 pill and knowing that doping officers are checking you daily. Looks like a set up.

February 28. The International Olympic Committee has reinstated the membership of the Russian Olympic Committee in the organization, ROC President Alexander Zhukov told reporters on Wednesday.

"Today, we received a letter from the IOC on the reinstatement," Zhukov said. "The ROC’s reinstatement comes as the examination of doping tests from the PyeongChang Olympics has ended. The IOC may confirm that the other results [of examination of Russian athletes’ doping samples] are negative. This means that the ROC’s rights have been fully reinstated."
IOC reinstates Russian Olympic Committee's membership

Thanks, IOC, for your fair late decision after you made over 400 Russian athletes stay home instead of participating Olympics and winning medals for their Mother Russia.

My own position is Russia should leave IOC.
Let all our sportsmen tske part in Olympics as a humsn being not a citizen of some country and to tell all other sportsmen of the world to do the same. Only in this case politics can be outside of sport and Olympic principles be in favor.

WADA is fully under evil’s (US&Brit) control it is totally corrupted like those countries in common and we should exit.
Hackers Fancy Bears hacked WADA servers and published list of sportsmen who uses forbidden drugs and 80% of them were US and brits...they got official permission to cheat (unbeatable sisters Williams, 6-times olympic champ Ryan Steven Lochte, 4-times Olympic champ Simone Biles and many others).
WADA confirmed it was true information.

So should we play these dirty games and obbey their rules?

The only way is to publish widely all that info and not to take part in that farce.

Besides Meldonium found in Krushelnitsky’s test, in Sharapova’s one and msny others is forbidden while all analogies widely used by western sportsmen are allowed. And this medicine is as safe and useful as aspirin. It doesn’t help to increase results but helps to recover after injury or tiredness.
All norwegian skiers and biathlonists use Solbutamol as if they are all asthmatics and there are many such examples...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back