International beauty competition

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
A subject once discussed by an Arab, an Englishman and a Swede. The Arab said, “Arabian women are the most beautiful in the world – the sensuous walk, the demure gaze over the yashmak – why, when I leave home every day I kiss each of my wives in turn. And when I return from my day’s work, only one of them is in bed waiting for me. I tell you this to show how beautifully they agree between themselves who shall enjoy my attentions.
The Englishman said, “So sorry to disagree, but English women are definitely the most beautiful – the complexion of a rose, the grace, poise and style – why, when I leave home every day I give my wife a peck on the cheek. And when I return from my day’s work, the house is spotless, the children are bathed and my dinner is on the table. I tell you this to show you how beautifully she accomplishes her wifely loyalties.
The Swede said, “You pardon me, but Swedish women are the most beautiful – plump, rosy cheeked, blonde – why, when I am leaving my home every day, I am giving my wife a slap on the bum. And when I return home, the bum is still trembling. And I tell you this not to give you the idea that Swedish women have fat bums, but to show you what a short working day we have in Sweden.

Forum List

Back